USA United Squonkers of America

OH MYā€¦ what large hands you have! Is it true what they say about men with big hands?

4 Likes

Yes! They wear big gloves.

5 Likes

Damn it man! That was my line!

4 Likes

Nice! :+1: Where did you purchase the Boxer bottles?

2 Likes

Rob posted this link last week

2 Likes

:+1: Good to knowā€¦ Iā€™ve got that vendor bookmarkedā€¦ making notes of where folks get their accessory gear.

Appreciate that link to Defiant Design Mods in the Good Deals thread :sunglasses:

I was looking for a work squonk modā€¦ the DD DS seems to be the ticket.

4 Likes

I have the TS. Both the TS and DS are parallel and you can tear it down in clean it very easy. Also you can run the TS with 1, 2, or 3 batteries. I would assume the DS can be run as a single or dual battery.

And man the brushed SS is so sexy you might not want to take it work if you work in a rough environment like landscaping or carpentry.

5 Likes

Pulse Dual

Old School RDA But with BF pin
14_spo_340ed613-49e9-442b-ab5d-08a839128fbb_400x

6 Likes

Are the bottles for the dual proprietary or the standard round silicone w/tube?

1 Like

The bottles are proprietary but you can buy extra

1 Like

The bottles are high quality, come in nice colors (what juice is in here?) and donā€™t have any off flavors ā€¦which has been a complaint from some re: silicone bottles (universal type) in general

1 Like

For you that have the RECURVE atomizer-
What coil build(s) do you have the best performance with ?
Wire, wire gauge, inside diameter, ohms, etc.
So far, 316L 3mm i.d. 8+/- wraps .56ohms +/-
but it is still not as good as the Velocity V2 @ .25ohms
[yes, I understand single coil vs dual coil]
@Rob62 ? @TheTinMan ?

3 Likes

I canā€™t answer that yet because I installed one of the coils that came in the box in each of my Recurves. They are listed as ni80 quad core 28x4 with 40g wrap, 3.0mm ID.

The ID doesnā€™t quite match up to 3.0mm. The ohms are supposed to be 0.24 which was pretty accurate but after the first go with them in an unregulated 80w squonker I took a wrap out of each and spaced them and came up to 0.19. I wanted a little faster ramp up.

I used the same coil out of the pack of 3 that came in the Recurve box and put it in a Hadaly. Took a half wrap out because of the post design on the Hadaly. The Hadaly has much better flavor than the Recurve.

I have some SS staggered fused claptons and I can throw one in the Recurve tonight and give that a go and report back later.

I plan on trying a few of my favorite flavor builds, 6 loop or 4 loop 32g and 34g ni80, a little further down the road.

And in cases you missed this review by @anon28032772 check out post #27 and #41. I am reluctant to try any round wire builds in it.

2 Likes

I quit using dual in the Recurve, now just use single coil 316L 22g 3mm id 6/7 wraps spaced hits around .20 ohms

Edit to add I have also used a 4mm id same wraps and wire at about .25 ohms

1 Like

I have been using a simple single round wire 316L 3mm id 7/8 wrap 24 gauge spaced coil for many months now. I have tried fused claptons of different wire combos but the simple round wire build works the best for me. I also had to play with the height of the coil to find the best vape.

4 Likes

I forgot to include the review link that shows the effects of the round wire build.

You still havenā€™t had this show up on yours?

Thanks for the link to @anon28032772 review, I had not seen it. Great and thorough.

Thanks @anon13011326 I am continuing with different gauge wire/wraps. I think the wicking
is making more of a difference than just the coil itself. Seems it doesnā€™t like too much.

Thanks @wvsanta I too am finding 7/8 wrap single round is working well, at this point
using 26ga , but will try 24ga soon. Seems the coil needs to be about the width of the
posts almost, not short like a 4/5 wrapā€¦if that makes sense. I always make spaced coils,
but stretching a 4/5 wrap just doesnā€™t work well. [whatever the hell Iā€™m sayinā€™] Hope all is
well on the homefront, long time no talk. God bless you and family.

2 Likes

From the review that I did on the recurve.

You may have to play with the height some to suit you but that little tiny bit lower to me produces a much better vape.

Thank You and all is as good as it can be and same to you Sir

5 Likes

Ho pensato che alcuni di voi potrebbero apprezzare questi.
Ho altri marchi, ma questi sono in vendita al momento.

6 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Free shipping w/$10 minimum order.
DA ONE [duh 1]
https://www.mojovapor.com/product/squonk-refill-bottle/

4 Likes