USA United Squonkers of America

Welcome to The Squonk Gang :copyright: lol

2 Likes

Thanks , do I get a card ?
Do I have to learn a secret handshake , don’t answer that!:grinning:

2 Likes

Lmao no comment :joy:

1 Like

Feel the Squeeze… Feel the Squeeze … LOL ( The Squonk Gang ) Did you get the Tsunami 24 as well ?

2 Likes

I haven’t as of yet.I do have two other atty’s that have the hollow squonk pins .I am still using the one in the kit but I have a Vortice and the BoSun to try next.:+1:

3 Likes

No handshake yet…but you do have to ADV a selected juice for initiation.

Females: A juice from Dick Liquor E-juice Company
Males: A juice from Suck My Mods E-juice Company

The next day you have to send in the bottle, no matter how much is left in it, then you will receive your card.
The Squonk Gurus panel will then evaluate the juice you picked, how much was vaped, then put your rating on your card and send it to you.

3 Likes

I will join the UK chapter when I get mine.
B-day next month so will be giving hints to family for the next few weeks :smiley:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome to The Squonk Gang :registered: lmao! :joy:

4 Likes

Right on @Anonymiss Just keep your bottle 1/2 full to full so you don’t squeeze to hard and crack your bottle a tip @ozo gave me Thanks @ozo

5 Likes

I have a fountain V2, so am I already in the UK chapter??..lol I’ve had it for months, used it for a week and haven’t since, all this kanger-talk is making me want one though :persevere: damn this forum lol …

2 Likes

We need to make up Tee shirts ( The Squonk Gang ) or ( ELR Squonk Gang ) LOL

2 Likes

lol now that would be awesome

2 Likes

Realization just set in I can drip this the old way too… this is going to make tasting juices so much simpler :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ELR logo on the front THE SQUONK GANG on the back

2 Likes

maybe a mascot too? lol

1 Like

You can test with just fused claptons no cotton :wink: I use SS fused claptons

2 Likes

AND… @Anonymiss and all others already here…

The Tsunami 24mm squonks a lot easier than the OEM atty that comes with the Dripbox(s)

The trick to save your bottle from cracking is simple…if you have to put a lot of pressure on it to squirt the juice up her hiney [in the case of female squonkers…up his butt…or not] then you should add more juice to the bottle.

Also, to get used to how to squonk the Kanger, especially with the OEM atty…for a while in the beginning, pull the top cap off and watch the juice enter as you squonk. Sometimes to get the proper amount of juice on the wicks you just gently push on the bottle and hold it, not releasing the squonk/squeeze. Looking at it will be the best teacher.

Also, with the OEM atty, it can airlock…your bottle may be full, you squonk, and not much happening. Simple fix. Turn her completely upside down and squonk her to relieve her constipation…then back right-side up and squonk…good to go until the next need to.

6 Likes

Thanks @ozo I will keep that in mind. I just through my two new batteries in my charger to make sure they are fully charged then I will be trying this thing… ive been dying too, its literally been sitting in my hand since i got it (im like a kid in a candy store)

4 Likes

What charger do you have? I thought you had problems with yours and needed a new one?

You may need to take any stickers off your batteries my r25’s were really tight in the DB 160

2 Likes