USA United Squonkers of America

@juice_junkie_lover

You know, right,…the 60W has no LED screen, just a fire button. The pre-made coils for it are dual 0.22ohm and I don’t know what wire, but the pre-made coils come wicked and they really kick ass.
The two pre-made coils and the two bottles are worth $7 themselves.

I have [clone $9/ea] Velocity V2 atty’s on two of mine and they are GREAT with .25ohm SS coils, and the other one gets the OEM atty’s. The pre-made pre-wicked coils are easy to clean and last a LONG time.

2 Likes

0.2 ohms is the minimum resistance.

2 Likes

New one on pre-order

https://ecig-city.com/collections/pre-order/products/hcigar-vt-inbox-vtinbox-evolv-vt75-tc-box-mod?variant=25172437315

This Looks like a good one

DNA 75 chip

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @ozo…I just ordered 2. My friend wanted a smok kooper plus for $25 so I decided to order the others and a noisy cricket to get it up past $50 for free shipping.

3 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover

The ss squonk tube has a small inside diameter [an improvement on the DripBox 160W] but it works fine. I suggest always keep your bottle over half full of juice, and when you squonk, only press in on the bottle side less than a third of the way…and hold it…do NOT pump it. You can see down in the top and watch the juice come out of the tube on the Velocity V2’s, although you may need to blow some vapor out of the way, or you can easily pull the top cap off of the OEM atty and watch the wick suck up the juice. But I suggest this for all squonkers.

This little, lightweight 60W is perfect for taking out to eat, going to the store, etc. It is so light, small, and balanced to just carry in my shirt pocket. It will produce large clouds and great flavor, and the battery life is really good. I would always fill it and put a fresh battery in before leaving the house with it…because it doesn’t have a battery indicator.

3 Likes

Neat looking setup , thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Yeah the Therion BF post # 249 Looks nice also :+1:

1 Like

Well since the Dripbox2 seems to be MIA I decided to go ahead and order one of these Coppervape squonkers from FT since they are having a 10% off sale sitewide. I’ve been reading that the atty that comes with the kit is decent on it too. For those of you looking for the PICO Squeeze it’s in stock stateside now as well

Let the waiting and postman stalking begin :grinning:

6 Likes

Got my Dripbox 160 from my daughters for my B-day at the beginning of September. I could not use it as i only had 2 sets of 3 batteries for use with my RX200 and didn’t want to break up a set.
I got the batteries for the Dripbox today and tried it for the first time, YUK all i can taste is oil :frowning: even using my Tsunami 24 the taste is still there.

I did wash the bottles that came with it but I am going to wash them again just to be sure. Is there any other area that i should clean that might be the cause of this oil taste?

2 Likes

I don’t know what it could be if you cleaned your RDA’s and your bottles good :confused:

1 Like

@jhmiller

What coils and what are you using…watts or TC…and what setting?

2 Likes

Used the standard coils that came with the RDA and some ss tiger coils in the Tsunami, tried various settings but mainly around 50 watts.

It has to be either the bottle or the metal rod as i only get the taste when I squonk, just dry burned coils in the Tsunami and wicked then dripped direct to coils no oil taste.

Gonna try filling bottle with vodka and use that to clean the rod to see if it makes any difference. Will report back tomorrow if it worked.

3 Likes

The Rod would be the only thing I could think of left to clean. mine was good out of the box

2 Likes

Very happy to report that after squonking vodka up the rod and leaving overnight the oil taste has gone :smile:
Now all I need is to learn how to squonk properly.

Thanks for the help @Rob62 and @ozo

3 Likes

Simple…
Just keep the bottle over half full [yes, I understand it negates the 7ml capacity]
If you are using the OEM atty, pull the top cap off and watch the juice as you gently push in on the bottle about a third of the way…and hold it as the juice emerges. Do NOT pump it.
Once you are used to it, your thickness of juice etc. , you won’t need to pull the topcap off each time.
The OEM has 8 small holes around the perimeter, yet it squonks a bit slow with 30PG/70VG
I strongly suggest a Velocity V2 clone, and only ONE SPECIFIC clone, and you will adore the ease of squonking, the clouds, and the flavor. You can also use a Tsunami 24 that will run a tight race with the Velocity V2 [I have a friend on ebay that sells the Tsunami for $17.95]
Wise tip: If your squonking slows down, or it’s been sitting overnight, simply turn it upside down over a towel and give her a gentle squonk…it does airlock occasionally, and this will blow a little toot out of her pipe. :smile_cat:

This link is the ONLY Velocity V2 clone I recommend [Fasttech SKU # 4491602 ]

https://www.fasttech.com/products/4491602

Velocity V2 [# 4491602]

Tsunami 24 w/window

Note the AFC settings…

5 Likes

Thanks @ozo

I already own the Tsunami 24 w/o window and have this version of the Velocity V2

It looks identical to the one you posted but w/o the glass section, I will try it and see how it does compared to the Tsunami.

Great…and it has the squonk center pin…just remove the grub screw if you haven’t already.

1 Like

@jhmiller

The two DB160’s I use daily have dual stainless steel 316L .23ohm coils
Set in TC SS [SUS] mode at 445F
One has DaMomma’s Bust-A-Nut , the other has DaMomma’s Hazelnut Cake [DaMomma = @Alisa ]

The van is rockin’…so don’t come knockin’…

3 Likes

What gauge and id are you using, would like to try the same build in the Velocity.

I have heard a lot of good things about Bust-A-Nut, my daughter is getting fed up of cheesecake/cream/fruit vapes so definitely going to have to make it when I can get all the flavours required.

1 Like

I just wanted to throw in. Loki Lab is selling the Odin v2 for 50 bones. they normally go for $80.00 very well built and flavor for day’s

http://www.lokilab.com/category-s/100.htm

3 Likes