USA United Squonkers of America

26ga 316L and 3mm
Always use Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators to be sure… never take anyone’s word, and always test for ohms before firing on your device.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/50R7rGz05i8

2 Likes

Kickin’ ass and takin’ names.
This bottle is right up there [almost] with squeezing ti,er,um,you know…

2 Likes

So I just take out the bottom pin and I should be good to go?

1 Like

Yes the center little screw ( Inside the 510 pin )

Ok cool thanks. I know it seems silly but I thought there should have been another pin in the box based on what I have been reading. It seemed too easy to just unscrew it and have at it.

1 Like

Look at 7:37 in the video

https://youtu.be/4MPw_qL1fNU

1 Like

It is a tiny grub screw, in the center of the center pin.
You should have received two allen wrenches…one for the coil posts, and one for the squonk grub screw.

2 Likes

How do you like your set up ?

When I take the pin out completely I can’t get it to fire. This is what I have in my box that I got from vaporrange.

Ok nevermind…I just couldn’t get the fact that there is a little a$$ screw inside there :-/ we got it up and working and holy smokes it’s an incredible vape! Why haven’t I tried this before?

3 Likes

Cool glad you got it figured out :+1:

2 Likes

Too funny…but I bet you weren’t laughing when you realized… :smile_cat:

1 Like

I forgot to post these…[musta had xxx’s in the pic]
Got a bag of these [10pc meals]

4 Likes

You have now passed your initiation…you are now a full member of U.S.A.

Please join your hearts, and welcome our newest official and lovely sqonkette.

3 Likes

Could you be so kind and point me in the direction to pick up a few of the spare bottles.The only ones that I have found did not include the caps.

Do you mind which finger I use to point with?

1 Like

Not at all !:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got on the pre-order list to get these, only took 6 weeks ???

How many you looking for?
These were $034/ea when I got on the list, but were .$073/ea when they had stock,
and gave me the option to cancel.
I only bought 75 pcs, and the shipping was $7.29 i think, and if you hadn’t asked me…I could remember
who I bought them from. @Rob62 probably remembers, but I will go through my pile of receipts soon.

I will just use a little help pointing you in a direction, because I love you, and will use the aid of the most trusted man in America…short of Cronkite, eh?

3 Likes

Love you too brother! I am looking to buy a pack , can’t remember if they were five or six bottles to a pack?
I haven’t had any fail yet but I am using your tip about never letting them get below half full and I only use the most tender loving squeeze to gently coax the elixir out , none of the ruff jailhouse stuff!:scream:

1 Like