USA United Squonkers of America

I use 316L SS spaced coils for TC in the Dripbox 160
try this to help make coils

https://www.amazon.com/Coil-Master-Coiling-Kit-V3/dp/B019DPOP8A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478549763&sr=8-2&keywords=the+coil+master+kit

1 Like

Cheers @Rob62
I will look into that kit.
Hopefully it will make life a bit easier for me?
If not then the pre builds will have to do?

1 Like

The Dripbox2 is now in stock at MVS. I just ordered a black one. They had white, black and SS in stock last time I checked. Been waiting on this guy to show up in stock for over 3 months now. Let the stalking of the postman begin :laughing:

3 Likes

As long as you have a different bf rda to use those claptons in. The post holes are tiny on the stock rda!

@FL_girl
Thank for the heads up.
What BF RDA would be recommended?

thereā€™s more and more out these days. iā€™m not all up to speed with them.

i use veloicty v2 clones. theyā€™re big enough for claptons.

2 Likes

The deck is different than the velocity deck that comes with the DB160

3 Likes

wow, thatā€™s totally different! hadnā€™t seen that before.

Waiting on my CVā€™s to get on a slow boat from China.

Should have mine tomorrow or Friday. I have the DB60, DB160 and the CV, so when I get done playing with it :innocent: Iā€™ll post my thoughts about it. Hoping that this one will meet my hopes of a single battery squonker that performs well with higher ohm (battery saving) builds. Seem to be stuck with builds around .2 ohms that work well on the DB60 and the CV and everything else doesnā€™t perform very well on those two. Also hoping that the temp control work better on the DB2 than the DB160 which really sucks in TC compared to my Cuboid.

1 Like

This DB2 is really niceā€¦temp is great.

4 Likes

I like. If i could write 2 words it would beā€¦ i like

I know I have been out of the loop butā€¦ really? you just canā€™t compare dripbox to a REO. believe me it is worth the money. My crazy girlfriend tossed mine out the window while we were driving. Granted we were only doing 35mph, but it also got run over and I am still using it, the rda didnā€™t make it but the REO is still going strong.

Donā€™t get me wrong the REO is a Really Good Mod !!! I was just telling people about Cheaper alternativesā€¦ I just prefer Regulated Mods

1 Like

Probably a little bit early to ask you how the battery life is doing on yours? I initially ran a dual twisted SS 28G 11 wrap @ .45 ohms in mine and battery lifeā€¦not so good. Gonna run a full day on a dual SS 28G 11 wrap @ .75ohms in TC and see where that goes.

Love the all SS buttons on that SS DB2! I have a SS Derringer V3 that would look really nice on that mod. May have to pick the SS ones to go with my Black DB2!

Been using it mostly [over my others] ā€¦ a bottle and a quarter of juiceā€¦0.27ohm SS pinchedā€¦switching back and forthā€¦445F TCā€¦40Wā€¦still have 3 of 5 battery bars left.
The Velocity v2 is perfect on it.

Black Friday Sale

http://www.beyondvape.com/store/mods-c-384_386/cov-wraith-80w-squonker-kit-white-p-5584.html

1 Like

LOL ā€¦ I was just Looking at the Wraith

1 Like

me too. itā€™s a sharp little squonker, but I donā€™t want another single battery device. when my Hadaly gets here Iā€™ll be vaping at around 66.6 watts

1 Like

My coppervapes landed in the US yesterday, woot! Shouldnā€™t be more than a couple days now.

Iā€™m leaning more to mechanical mods, b/c iā€™m tired of my regs going wonky and unfixable in my hands. Iā€™m waiting to get the coppervapes before deciding if Iā€™ll get another db60. I really like how small/pocketable it is. But one 3ā€™ fall (with a silicone sleeve) knocked something loose, and it no longer worksā€¦ so, poo. If I decide to not get another, Iā€™ll have some replacement bottles to sell.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/mLW6Yi8hqIM

2 Likes