USA United Squonkers of America

Ok got it up and running the 4mm x 2mm hole in the inner sleeve gave it lots of air for a GOOD DL hit and you can Adjust it down for a GOOD MTL hit so it worked well :+1: :grinning:

I just fell in Love with the Chalice III all over again

4 Likes

Let us know who it works out.

2 Likes

How much did it change the flavor?

@Dan_the_Man how do you like yours? What build are you using?

The one I have now is going to be dedicated as my flavor tester. I blocked off the Squonk pin hole so it is 2 to 3 drops of juice and 3 to 4 puffs and repeat.

I have a second one on the way and first of the month I am ordering a drip box 160 to join in on the Squonking fun.

@wvsanta I like mine alot. Wish I would have bought the clone. though.The build I have is32g core 40g wrap fused clapton. It works very nice as a flavor tester. The drip box ain’t bad. The battery life should last forever using The Challice.

2 Likes

Maybe the authentic is better for trapping the wire. With my clone I had a very hard time trying to put 24 gauge SS so I went with 26g SS on the next try and was able to get it to trap and tighten down good.

I do not think it changed the flavor at all because I take a longer hit now …This thing ROCKS for DL now and I can still MTL with it.
But i don’t think I would make the slot hole bigger than 4mm long x 2mm high

1 Like

The fused clapton I made is probably smaller than 26g. Ya it is tiny.,

1 Like

I need more practice before I would even attempt to make that wire.

Been playing with Photo Shop

Just thought you all would enjoy this. It needs some work but this was just a quick attempt.

6 Likes

That looks WAY COOL :+1:

2 Likes

I will play with it some more when I get some time.

Ideas Welcome

1 Like

The way I have it in layers it is easy to change up almost anything about it.

Quick take 2

3 Likes

Had to do it twice (placement was off…) but now it’s done, not perfectly frontal :sweat: but good enough. Before it was blowing horizontally over the wick… :laughing: I noticed the draw is a lot looser now than before, probably b/c the wick isn’t blocking the airflow hole anymore. :expressionless:Now once my Therion is free, this is the next setup to try :triumph:

3 Likes

I WANT THIS!!!

7 Likes

That looks like a very nice squonker :relaxed: But Lost Vape really needs to convince shops to sell their damn bottles. That’s the same bottle as in the Therion and you’ll want to replace the tube and cap regularly to keep the flavour clean.

3 Likes

When you took your Chalice 3 apart did you make the inner hole larger ?

Making the inner sleeve hole 4mm x 2mm has really kicked the Chalice III up to a new level , it has replaced all my squonking atty’s . This thing chuck’s cloud’s now … LOL

5 Likes

Nope, don’t have the tools to do so and wouldn’t want to, either. Have you noticed a change in flavour production after enlarging the inner hole when you use it for MTL? In my experience, choking the airflow first, then channeling it through a large hole does not get you to MTL tank flavour production - there are countless tanks that claim to be able to do MTL, but they all fail in this very feature. What works a lot better is choking it just before hitting the coil, i.e. at the inner air flow outlet. The reason seems to be air flow velocity - from small to big hole the air flow is really slow around the coil, from big to small it’s hitting the coil fast. What’s your experience?
Apart form that, I can’t handle anything higher than 25W as of late, dunno why.:sweat:

I did not notice a difference in flavor with the larger hole for MTL . I think because it is such a small chamber

3 Likes