'User Card Badge'

How do I ‘earn’ these User Card Badges? Is it the same as other badges I have earned? my drop-down box for that setting is empty.

1 Like

It is based on time spent on the forum, activity level, likes given to likes received ratio, etc. Stick around, keep posting and hanging out, and it’ll happen.

5 Likes

I am on here an obsessive amount, so I don’t think it will take too long, except of course any that are time required, lol.

3 Likes

Badges

Found the list and requirements for the badges :slight_smile: just thought I would share incase anyone else was wondering.

"Badges?! BADGES!!? We don’t need no STINKIN’ badges!!

name that movie…

6 Likes

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre - 1948
Bogie at his best

2 Likes

I was gonna say Blazing Saddles. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Didn’t see this one listed either…photo dragnet.png

1 Like

starting to love you guys a little bit :smiling_imp:

I didn’t really want to start an entirely new thread about this, so I’m sorry for slightly hijacking this one hehe :wink:

A few minutes ago I was awarded, “First emoji”, “First mention”?

Now I really don’t pay them any mind, I did find this a bit odd, seeing as I was awarded these ages ago when I first started here. It may be nothing but I thought I would at least mention it @daath or maybe even my sweet sweet @JoJo. System glitch? Apocalypse?

1 Like

I’m gonna vote the latter. Hey, one can dream, right? Honestly, I haven’t a clue. Sounds fishy; maybe something in your user was reset behind the scenes. It wasn’t me, I promise. At least, I hope it wasn’t. :wink:

EDIT: Hhmm…looks like I got it too! Woot! LoL. Maybe it’s a new badge that was added in the discourse software or something. I’m gonna mention you @DarthVapor so I can get that badge too. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I just got first emoji today also, though I am sure I used them many times before, just don’t recall getting it right away… Just like the reader badge took about 5x more reading than it stated required lol. @JoJo maybe this will give me first mention again too? Lol
Edit: Yup it did. Lol :grin:

1 Like

That’s what I thought at first but I am 99.9999999% sure I got at least “first mention” before and I can’t remember exactly on the emoji one.

No biggie

1 Like

@DarthVapor :smile::+1:

2 Likes

I never seen this post, I would have named that movie faster than someone playing Family Feud lol

3 Likes

Just got my first emoji badge today too. I’ve definitely used them before. :yum:

2 Likes

I got mine today too and I’ve used lots of these things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Badges…:+1:

2 Likes

Those emoji things look so small when I pull them up, I don’t have a clue
which is which, so I could be putting anything down. :hamburger: or :tractor: ,all the same to these eyes.

I was told I need to add them to my post by my children.

Get with it, DAD ! ( they will be happy I now have a ‘Badge’ for using them. )

4 Likes