Using TFA/TPA Concentrates and has no flavor

3 Likes

well thank goodness for that

Once you add flavors to your stash you can also check aloe others to see my stash and then you be able to share a link to your public stash

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/122274

I need to update my list…

1 Like

i think you have enough flavors to put together a few descent recipes with 2 to 4 flavors i would suggest grabbing some sweetener if your use to commercial juice until you have mixed for awhile and know what flavors will give your mix some sweetness , a lot of people are use to sucralose in their juices because the commercial juices have so much in them

try FRUIT CIRCLES WW MILK AT 6 to 7pct
BERRY CRUNCH AT 3 ISH pct
DAIRY MILK AT .75
french vanilla at 1

this might get you a descent fruit cereal vape , i havent used the TPA fruit circles in awhile but the plain one was my go to when i first started mixing

Disclaimer: this recipe is not guaranteed to be good , but i believe it will at least give you an idea of how things are combined to create a finished eliquid lol

2 Likes

I thought that that might of had the @fidalgo_vapes seal of approval and quarantined to be awesome

1 Like

lmao nope not at all but it should be vapeable after a couple days to a week lol

LNW concentrates unfortunately need mixed at higher percentages and 15% is not too high in many of their concentrates. I really enjoy their Nectar of the Gods concentrate and I have to push it to 20% to get the most out of it. Basically their concentrates are like one shots I think.

3 Likes

So now im confused is the OP using TPA concentrates or LNW ???

1 Like

Yea I was confused too but I answered him on a PM.

2 Likes

lol so are they LNW or TPA

1 Like

I don’t kno I see they sell tpa. But if their tpa requires a much higher % than other vendors tpa… can’t help wonder if they are diluted

2 Likes

Well this mixer was mentioning flavors using LNW on this thread but he is not the original poster of this thread.

2 Likes

Oh BB now your just messing with my head lmao

3 Likes

Great catch!

Wait. What? LMAO
Now he’s doing it to me too fidalgo!

2 Likes

Most new DIYers start with all TPA concentrates or some basic kit that don’t contain the flavors or vendors that’s most often used today by experienced mixers. A lot of them end up here with the same complaint… no flavor! They’re actually starting from years ago.

This post was put together to dispel the TPA myth as being the most popular brand. If this tool is properly utilized a newbie can advance a whole lot quicker.

6 Likes

right ??? ive re read at least ten times , im completely stumped and BB is laughing his ass off probably

1 Like

Are they cutting it or what? I’m not paying for baby laxative or asprin here lol :joy:

2 Likes

Man you guys are too easy.:wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

I think they probably step all over it.

2 Likes