Using TFA/TPA Concentrates and has no flavor

Where do I click on the flavor to see what the average is?

1 Like

I would side with @fidalgo_vapes and say your flavors are more the kind used in recipes, not as standalones.
Try adding all these flavors to your stash and click on the button “What can I make?”

1 Like

quick question is the New york cheesecake Capellas or is it TPA cheesecake

Ok. The wholesaler guy told me to use each one as a standalone so I can see what each one tastes like before combining them.

2 Likes

on e-liquid-recipes.com, click on a recipe, e.g.
Then click on one of the blue links that represent the flavors

1 Like

yes that a great idea but for tpa id start at 5 percent and work my way up or down depending how it taste to you

2 Likes

Capella
10char

1 Like

lol ty im actually vaping that right now

1 Like

If you’re on the recipe side, on top you also see a User button…
click on it to expand the menu, you’ll have a whole set of options with regards to flavors, your stash, your recipes, preferences etc

1 Like

3 Likes

well thank goodness for that

Once you add flavors to your stash you can also check aloe others to see my stash and then you be able to share a link to your public stash

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/122274

I need to update my list…

1 Like

i think you have enough flavors to put together a few descent recipes with 2 to 4 flavors i would suggest grabbing some sweetener if your use to commercial juice until you have mixed for awhile and know what flavors will give your mix some sweetness , a lot of people are use to sucralose in their juices because the commercial juices have so much in them

try FRUIT CIRCLES WW MILK AT 6 to 7pct
BERRY CRUNCH AT 3 ISH pct
DAIRY MILK AT .75
french vanilla at 1

this might get you a descent fruit cereal vape , i havent used the TPA fruit circles in awhile but the plain one was my go to when i first started mixing

Disclaimer: this recipe is not guaranteed to be good , but i believe it will at least give you an idea of how things are combined to create a finished eliquid lol

2 Likes

I thought that that might of had the @fidalgo_vapes seal of approval and quarantined to be awesome

1 Like

lmao nope not at all but it should be vapeable after a couple days to a week lol

LNW concentrates unfortunately need mixed at higher percentages and 15% is not too high in many of their concentrates. I really enjoy their Nectar of the Gods concentrate and I have to push it to 20% to get the most out of it. Basically their concentrates are like one shots I think.

3 Likes

So now im confused is the OP using TPA concentrates or LNW ???

1 Like

Yea I was confused too but I answered him on a PM.

2 Likes

lol so are they LNW or TPA

1 Like

I don’t kno I see they sell tpa. But if their tpa requires a much higher % than other vendors tpa… can’t help wonder if they are diluted

2 Likes