Valentine's Day contest - FLVFan sponsored!

Figured I’d throw out one for good measure. Those FLV concentrates may come in handy making a hybrid NET mix. :thinking:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Loving the name! :rofl:

5 Likes

Only for you dear…

6 Likes

Dang, I lost a bet, Mr 11th hour

5 Likes

Which was…?

6 Likes

Oh, I never bet more than I’m willing to lose. My phone just reminded me it is time to tune in here.

4 Likes

Tick tock tick tock tick tock good luck everyone

9 Likes

I’m ready to go lol one minute left

6 Likes

I hope I win bitches. Oh was that uncalled for that was uncalled for. Sorry

5 Likes

That just made the night even better!

Okay… no further comments… I am off to roll 3 times on the randomize and may the luckiest person win!
Thanks to everyone for being good sports… I have really had fun with the thread! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hopefully my newness to navigating this part of the site or my interenet doesnt screw me right here! Lol Come on baby, dont let me down now! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

And the winner is…

Congrats @NChris!! You have 5 min to contact… otherwise @Plunderdrum will be up next! Hurry it up! the bonfire here is going! :wink:

10 Likes

Oh my gosh, where do we find out who wins? In this thread? :thinking::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: …nevermind!!! Lol …

…Congrats @NChris

6 Likes

Congrats im so happy for you and so sad for me …ty @anon84779643 and @Flavorah

6 Likes

I’m ready! Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

It must be bc he posted my recipe lmao

6 Likes

whoop whoop congrats @NChris

6 Likes

@NChris better hurry it up!! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that we all had a bit of fun… if anyone wants to brag on the contest, feel free to reach out to Flavorah and tell them personally thanks for the contest, if you so want to… If you want to do this again… make sure to let them know… tell them Smoky doesn’t mind at all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulations @NChris or @Plunderdrum :wink:

Thank you @anon84779643 for the contest! Cant wait for the winner to post their recipe after getting the flavors :hugs:

7 Likes