Vapatio Giveaway: Win Vaptio N1 Pro 240w Kit (Ended)

#43 ss tc mode

Post #20

It has 6 little indents on the top, on each side of the 510 that appear to be vent holes, but are in fact more decorative than functional. 12 in total, but they add to the decor of this stunner. :blush: I like those, they add character to the top.

1 Like

Low voltage protection

#7??? Maybe???

It’s a beautiful mod and if I won, I’d gift it to @Silhouette because I’ve really enjoyed her posts in this contest!!! And that way, she could use the extra heft of three batteries to build up her biceps :muscle:! :joy:

2 Likes

Battery doors have a release button

Its 200w with 2 batteries so why not 300w with three? Sorry that it is a question but my brain will not allow me to not ask.

I saw a review and the internals of the device are neat and very secure. Great job!

Post #21

It has a battery ribbon, similar to the ribbon used on mods like VTC Mini to help pop your batteries out. I loved that little black ribbon on my VTC, it was so silky and smooth. @Molly_Mcghee :yum: I love being able to play around with posts, makes it more fun.

3 Likes

The white and gold edition is a beaut!

#44 0.91 inch color screen display

Post #22

N- Nice looking
1- 1 Hot-butt mod!

P- Perfectly shaped
R- Rock Solid Build
O- Oh my goodness I bet it’s heavy!

1 Like

#45 power curve

#5 if I give my dad the mod I get to keep the tank cause he likes tiny low wattage tanks!!!

#46 separate battery status

#13 heard the tanks childproof I like a challenge

#47 Solid Build Quality

#14 why not???

#48 Great screen layout

#15 juat cos im amazed some people can still make reasons I’m debating to start reciting the alphabet

1 Like

0.91 Inch Colour Screen