Vape addict, can't quit buying

If I may make a small suggestion…

The Return key really is a wonderful little addition to even virtual keyboards (like phones, etc)! :wink:

Makes life much easier on a potential reader. :smile:

1 Like

Point taken. No sleep it was around 2 am when I last posted. Forgive me I am way too tired for much of anything today.

2 Likes

ADHDDD TrIgGeReD~! :laughing::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

…uhh what were we talkin’ 'bout? oh yeah Debbie stop buyin stuff! :wink:

1 Like

not forgiveness …instead WELCOME to the 2 AM Gang! You should check out Discord (Chat link up top) where all the Owls pass out eventually

4 Likes

Seems as though I am already signed up for Discord,(had to use search link at top) Am not seeing any link though to Discord. Is it on the home page of this forum or on the main page of e-Liquid Calculator? Guess I will start exploration of this and the main page. Thank you.

1 Like
1 Like

Found it, setting it up now! Thank you fer tha invite!

1 Like

DONE! Will have to explore a pit but this looks like an incredible…uh…shit cannot think of what I wanna say. Damn TIA’s,(mini strokes) have really taken a toll. Gotta get it together. Look for mrtimblin57 on Discord…that’s me. Still can’t think Discord from what I’ve seen its gonna be fun to explore and use.

2 Likes

Changed my name to what is listed here mrtimblin, figured this way no one would be like…WTF is that replace what with who never mind I’m not making any sense am I? Doesn’t make me a bad person, will turn Discord back on in a while just spoke with Joel? up in Alberta a nice a guy it seems. That said I guess I will check out the lobby later unless someone has any other suggestions please friend me or contact me…I guess still net sure on this. Know its similar to Skype but vastly different and seem like a whole hell of a lot better! See y’all later.

2 Likes

I bought buttermilk pie, and YES it is delicious! Can’t vape much PG —sensitive— so I must clone. Was looking at your recipe. I read that whipped cream and golden butter make buttermilk. Why the cinnamon in recipe? Had other questions but can’t veiw recipe in same window. Lol. Will try some now to see how this taste

1 Like

I feel like I taste it in the juice. I also think that fw cinnamon roll has a very buttery kind of taste to it which adds to the buttermilk flavor.

1 Like

I vaped cinnamon for a year straight. Kinda burned out on it. Gonna try without. Maybe a touch of cream Brulee? Upping the butter (caps golden butter and whipped cream) finally got pie crust. I think the ny cheesecake is spot on, definetly in original

1 Like

This is what I came up with. Still doesn’t have the “in your throat” buttermilk taste as original. Could’ve done without sweetener but it’s good! I haven’t steeped and still vapin it!

2 Likes

Tell me about it. Last week I ordered the geekvape Zeus and the aspire speeder. Just now the ijoy cap squonker and a wasp nano. Al the concentrates will not be mentioned.

1 Like

Had a couple Dead Rabbit RDAs, a Pulse 22 and a Wasp Nano come in last week. MFS has a sale going on the Geekvape Peerless RDA for $12…couldn’t pass it up because it has a squonk pin. Think I’m good on RDAs for a while unless the Drop RDA comes up for a good price during the Black Friday sales…this really never ends, does it???

No it doesn’t! Always coming out with something new

Debbie Combs

Me that too

Last time several new MTL devices appeared on the market: Siren V2, Cthulhu Hastur, Kayfun Prime, Berserker…
This is a new trend, and it puts us the new tasks. I WANT IT ALL! :grinning:

It finally got delivered. Yet again… Vape mail!

4 Likes

A Narda, Haku and soul s RDA. Lots drop tips, I hate 810 drip tips. Has anyone ever tried the “Bone Dragon” coils? Looked interesting