Vape Lab PK: DIY ejuice supplies

Vape Lab is a trailblazer in bringing e-liquid extracts to Pakistan. Our clientele spread from Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad to other major cities. The discounts that we offer are great for DIYs.
Our Mission: Is to provide our esteemed clients with top class products at the best price.
Vape Lab offer extracts from international brands like:
• The perfumer apprentice (TPA)
• Flavorwest
• Inawera
• Capella
• Flavorart
• One shots Chef flavors
Our nicotine and PG is imported from the U.S.A and VG from Malaysia.
We have a friendly customer service, which is excellent when it comes to sharing knowledge about mixing. We have 100’s of recipes available, which can be provided to the client on request.
So what are you waiting for? Stop wasting money and try mixing your own E-liquid.
Our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/vapelabpk/
Or visit our website: http://vapelabpk.com/

6 Likes

@daath @JoJo @Ken_O_Where put this into vendors perhaps?

1 Like

yes admin please move my post if posted in wrong category. just wanted he-light for those who are looking for it

1 Like

I am a Vapelab customer and I have tried most of their TPA/TFA Flavourings especially The Fudge brownie and Banana extracts. The fudge brownie is good itself, and the banana at 8%.

2 Likes

Vapelab surely is the best place to get DIYE supplies. have a big inventory and you can custom order anything that you require. :+1:

1 Like

Vape Lab PK is one and only vendor in Pakistan who have the vast range of DIY supplies. Well, the key factors regarding my repeat orders from those guys are exellent communication, authentic stuff, custom order elasticity, fast shipping and finally ofcourse affordable prices. 100% recommended Vendor.

1 Like

Vape lab was the first place from where I got my DIY supplies. Excellent customer support services, premiuim concentrates and above all an expert guidance regarding mixing and steeping the concentrates. The best thing about the vendor is he knows our needs. Always full of surprises and even sends those concentrates i forget to order and after receiving them, I wander how did I skip the most important ingredient
Highly recommended

1 Like

Hi. I had great a experiance with vape lab. So much professional, best quality product in a cheapest price.

Vapelabpk is my one stop shop for all the DIY supplies. They have a huge variety, the best prices fast delivery and very friendly service. Highly recommended !

a tested and respected DIY vendor in Pakistan. :+1: