Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Did you braid that?

Seriously this thing is flava flava flava and its soooo pretty

2 Likes

Nice pure nothing but COIL …NICE FKN COIL… ALMOST FRIKN PERFECT!

Your wire? Or my coil? Lol

Here’s a quick pic of the .46ohm build I wrapped into the Mutation X clone last night.

The mutation X should actually be a dual coil setup as you can only adjust the airflow to both sidesof the rda at the same time so you can’t close off one side for a single setup.

But regardless of this fact it still performed beautifully well last night.

The juice well on this thing is f*cking insane lol!!!

J

1 Like

I placed a order with Bull City for some INW Flavors. I have no experience at all with this brand, so please offer any comments about these flavors and any other recommended flavors by INW.

Inw banana I use.

Most INW flavours are expected to be used around 3%

I’m pretty sure that @Jimk uses a lot of INW tobacco flavours.

So far their banana is really quite good but I’m up to 5% in a mix to get great taste right now.

I’ve also got Virginia Tobacco on order to try out of theirs.

J

2 Likes

How is that Banana? Real tasting when compared to others? I like the banana runt flavor that the majority of banana tastes like but im looking for something more natural and cant afford to delve deeper into Medicine Flower at the moment.

BTW, i got some great Vapemail today from one of us. Thanks so much @NewDrip i cant thank you enough for your awesomeness!

2 Likes

Is this a Flavor Line?

1 Like

Yep and an incredible one at that. All natural extracts with no carrier, PG/VG/Alcohol, so they are a bit more expensive. But WOW, they are amazeballs. I use the Blueberry by the drops, no measurable %s, in my personal custard mixes. They are the purest flavorings ive found.

1 drop per ? mls.?

1 Like

To me it tastes a lot like a ripe banana.

You know that bruised one that’s left in the bowl too long.

But I don’t have any other to compare to yet.

I have TPA ripe Banana on order along with TPA banana cream.

J

1 Like

It depends, generally i start at 1 drop/2ml and work my way up with their flavorings.

Thanks much for the info, ill grab some.

1 Like

Waiting fora funky munky to steep soooo can’t wait…

Another flavor order. That’s 3 for the weekend… I should be well stocked. Now lets get to mixing!!!

Quantity Product SKU: Price Ext. Price

1 Butterscotch Flavor-4oz wh-160_sz1 $8.00 $8.00

1 Waffle (Belgian) Flavor-4oz wh-148_sz1 $6.50 $6.50

Order Notes:

None

SubTotal: $14.50
Shipping: Priority Mail 2-Day™ Padded Flat Rate Envelope $6.10
Tax:

1 Like

Sounds good except the Berry Crunch, I tried it in a test batch, It was pretty funky smelling to me. If it works out for you please share.

Flavor order #4. I had to order these from LorAnns Website… Couldn’t find them anywhere else. Its steep but they should be worth it.

VAPE MAIL !!! I my Petri by Dotmod clone today.

3 Likes