Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I’m like you …I hate preorders

1 Like

I’m afraid if I PO that vendor will be one the last to get that item.

2 Likes

Ahhh, yeah I am!

I totally waited for Eciggity to get the Billow V2 in stock before I ordered it. I’m with you @NewDrip, I’m a little timid about doing PO gear. I’d love to have one of the SX Mini mods that are on PO right now, but I’m gonna wait til the TC version hits and gets reviewed. I’m a little shop early shy right now cause of the Vapor Flask thing.

2 Likes

Exactly ! That happened to me with the Cthulhu

1 Like

I’m waiting for the sx too it won’t be long before we can get them cheap and fast… they r badass

1 Like

Flavour vape mail

4 Likes

what I’ve received this week

5 Likes

Ya know, I discovered that if you pull hard enough on those annoying orange childproof caps, the annoying part pops right off and you are left with a nice orange easy to open cap. I’m hoping those style bottles go away soon.

4 Likes

I wasn’t impressed with BC shipping. I placed an order with Wizard two days after BBC and the flavors from WL arrived two days earlier. The WL prices were a teeny bit cheaper. Of course WL doesn’t include drip tipped bottles (which is annoying to me) so there’s that.;

Wish I had a picture, but I must have placed my camera in the same bag as my marbles. Can’t find either.
Anyway…I got a bunch of flavors (took really good advantage of ECX’ Memorial Day sale), a lot of Kanthal in various gauges, organic cotton, diagonal cutters (wife was getting angry when she couldn’t find her pair of nail clippers) and a Plume Veil v1.5 clone.
Gonna be a fun weekend.

1 Like

I kinda feel sorry for the guys at BCV. I’ve visited their warehouse; it’s a like a frickin shoe box and the employees kinda looked like they were work release types (that’s an ugly thing to say, but true). They had inventory from floor to ceiling and everyone was moving like someone trying to get off a sinking ship. I wonder if they are getting that much business that ship times would lag for days??? Nice guys though, just busy!

1 Like

I get my stuff from them in 2 or3 days, but I am in NC.

1 Like

What part of NC r u from. I’m from Charlotte.

1 Like

I live in Brunswick county, about a mile from Ocean Isle Beach and Holden Beach.

1 Like

Vape Mail Monday !!!
I got 2 flavor orders and my Micro Lens for my coil builds.

5 Likes

The wild strawberry INW in the middle is strong stuff. I would recomend to do a tester with it before you make any large batches.

1 Like

great tank so far

3 Likes

I’ve spent the last 11 days anticipating my return home so I could dive into these. I’ve been sitting here for over 3 hours and haven’t even touched them, I am that exhausted. It’s dang near sacrilegious. LOL

Ok, I couldn’t take it any longer…

I’m done with ordering flavors for awhile. If what I have can’t get the job done for now, then it’s hopeless. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, OSDIY sent me cute little bags of candy, a couple pipettes and a couple pairs of gloves…it’s things like that that really make me love a company. So simple and practically free for them, but I get neat stuff for free and want to order from them again!

7 Likes

Thinking about a new RTA… How are things going with Billow 2?

2 Likes

What tank is that. I’m in the market for a new tank. Are u going to do a review?

Edit: I zoomed in… the Silverplay.