Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Great! Now all we need are mods that play ringtones when you hit the fire button!

6 Likes

Few cheap dripper

4 Likes

I have 2 Tobhs and they’re right at top of my list of favorites. Super easy to build. Is that the 28mm or 22mm Tobh?

1 Like

It’s the 22 …just soaking it in vodka right now . Got my magma fired up and am loving it .

3 Likes

Got my goblin today. Nice Tank.

8 Likes

I’m thinking about ordering the Legend RDA Clone. Does anybody had any experience with this RDA? I was wondering if it’s worth the $31 price tag. Or maybe The Dark Horse RDA Clone.

2 Likes

Enjoy the goblin for a while and put down your credit card !! Lol

4 Likes

I was actually blown away by my Goblin’s performance. The fill screw sucks big time, but otherwise, it’s amazing.

3 Likes

I’m convinced that’s where mine is leaking from . Other than a bit of leaking it out performs everything else I own

2 Likes

My Goblin is working well also, but I’m not sure if I wicked it properly. It’s not gurgling or anything. I just don’t think its wicking fast enough. I either have too much or too little cotton in it. I need to find that sweet spot.

1 Like

That new Haze I got the other day is a real beast. I’m really surprised as to how good it vapes. It has become my favorite RDA.

2 Likes

I’ve got a dark horse… post holes r huge leaks alot love the huge drip tip major air flow!!! Overall a good piece!!!

2 Likes

on a .5 ohm coil mine wicks and tastes best at 30-35 watts…70/30 vg/pg

1 Like

My build came out at .4 ohms

1 Like

Still should be in the same watt range for the sweet spot …I find the wicking very finicky …has to be perfect it very unforgiving

2 Likes

Maybe I need to view a build video.

1 Like

I’ve only built on the Goblin once - And everything was perfect. I cannot get a dry hit with this thing. I even tried cranking the wattage up, but that just became too hot for me - it wicked fine :smile:

Oh, and I think mine leaks a tiny bit from the screw as well - just enough that there is juice underneath it, when I take it off the mod :confused:

1 Like

Ya but your an old pro !! The goblin was my second Rta !! I went from a large build deck on the Lemo to the goblin!

1 Like

I’m gonna re-wick it after I empty the tank.

1 Like

Bro…

Goblin or Aqua v2?

What to go with?

The local vendor says just go tugboat

1 Like