Vape Mail! 2015-2016

1 Like

Never used Chefs Vapor.

I use LEISURE LIQUIDS (POTV coupon) and JUSTVAPE247.

£1.90-£1.95 for TFA 10mls.

But I’m currently waiting on a delivery of
4oz Bavarian Cream
4oz Banana Cream
16oz strawberry ripe
From TFA bulk ordering. £38 inc shipping.
Between $6.50-$8.50 for 4oz aka 118ml of concentrates.

J

1 Like

Is worth getting from America i m jus real inpatient I guess .gonna try my hand atba cereal milk vape

From FT I’ve got two Subtank mini clones, two rba v2 sections for them. From MyFreedomSmokes I have 30ml each TFA Pineapple, TFA Strawberry (Ripe), and TFA Energy Cow on the way.

1 Like

Vape Mail!

I had to appropriate another drawer for flavors. Left one is for TPA flavors and right is for everything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sure wouldn’t mind having a collection like that…

1 Like

It’s taken a year and a half to build and I’m nowhere near some of the folks around here. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

JoJo is that colored tanks in the top pic (red and green)? If so, are they for the Kanger mini and are they plastic or glass?

Yup. They’re pink and green acrylic bell caps for the Subtank Mini and FT has a million different types. They’re really fun, but I do feel like I need to go through and check which of my liquids are possible tank crackers. Not that its a huge deal since the caps are only like $2 each. Ken turned me on to them…add a base, a coil, and a drip tip and you pretty much have a whole STM for about $10. So I picked up a spare base, glow in the dark drip tips, and green o-rings, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for the link. My wife just broke her glass on her STM last night, I put the spare on but I’m sure she will have that one broke soon tooo …lol. I’ll have to get her some of these.

I’m loving them so far. I want to get a couple packs of these because they’re so pretty!

2 Likes

Those are nice! Was trying to find some for my subtank plus but don’t see any yet, but like ya said I could get the STM base and tank (already have the coils) and just use that instead.

How long did it take to ship to ya?

2 Likes

I placed the order on the 17th, so exactly two weeks. Not too shabby for coming halfway around the world. :smile:

3 Likes

Gotta LOVE when your vape mail is arriving EARLY!!! Especially when you got a cpl new flavors to play with. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Few bottles today.managed to find the 30ml 47p 15 ml were a bit more seem like nice bottles

3 Likes

Naturally thinking.com have some great deals on bottles.

100ml for about 45p but you need to add your dropper tops to match for about 28p.

Cobalt blue, green and Amber.

Hold more than advertised too.

100ml holds around 105ml.

J

1 Like

Nice one John will take a look .got fed up with trying to get the smell out of plastic bottles

2 Likes

I just got Vape Mail today but I can not figure out who it’s from…

/

What think guys, gals, where this stuff from…lol

Well at least it didn’t have a Vapor Shots Label!!!

4 Likes

ROFL Nice…I actually chuckled. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I got a 5 pack of the bases, they are nearly 1:1 but heavy on the machine oil smell. I had to soak mine over night in alcohol and they were all good after that. The bell caps are awesome, very pretty.

1 Like