Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I have some molin berry flavors …haven’t been overly impressed but I’ve yet to try them all .

2 Likes

VT took care of the issue and replaced the damaged goods.

2 Likes

No molinberry here - @Aux did have some though.

From what I remember reading, people like German Flavors… :smile:

1 Like

Your vape mail makes me jelous,waiting for my arromamizer rdta to get here still…I may have to get one of those vape bags as I’m going on a world trip in just over a year,gonna have to take alot of e juice lol

4 Likes

got a decent customer base so its time to STEP MY GAME UP…

Bull city flavor order:

Also got 2 gals of VG From bulk apothecary on the way as well :smile:

5 Likes

It’s finally here aromamizer rdta time to get some coils in

4 Likes

WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!? :flushed:

1 Like

Warning. Almost a one hour review :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got my last 2 flavor orders today. One from BCV and one from killer flavors. I hope the KF is good. I’ll be mixing them up this weekend.

8 Likes

My first order from Inawera Poland. Nicely packed and very fast delivery. It comes with a standard warning though. "Flammable liquid and vapour. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Dispose of contents/container to places designed for the storage of the dangerous substance or pass to services who deal with waste utilisation.

Anybody know of a good place that sells this protective gear? Also looking for an address where I can dump my bottle of Green Tea flavour when it is finished. Wouldn’t want to expose people to unnecessary dangerous substances. :fearful: We got corporations for that!

7 Likes

VAPE MAIL and a day ahead of scheduled delivery!

@Alisa I know you’ll be clicking the heart on this one. Butter Pecan and Cake Batter, YAY!!! There were more too. I had to have these dispensing caps to start blending by weight. It’s the last component I needed. Again, YAY!!! Can’t get started until next week, BOO!!! Already finished my blending for this week, BOO!!! Have to wait till next week, BOO!!! No more Vape mail for today, BOO!!! Too many BOOs in this comment BOO!!!

8 Likes

The good stuff. I’m liking INW more everyday. Super low percentages and solid flavors make mixing them a breeze. The noobies has it way better then I did when I started… better late than never.

6 Likes

Happy to be a noobie, especially when I see pictures of the early vapingdevices :cold_sweat:
This stuff is the bomb, the flavours are so concentrated you can smell them through the sealed bottles.

5 Likes

I haven’t mixed any of their flavors above 2%. I have some flavorful mixes @ 4% total flavoring.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! So many INA flavors!!! I would love to see a list of all the flavors you received; maybe list them on the Inawera review thread? I’m a big INA fan.

4 Likes

Hardware Vape Mail for me today! Lots of washing, cleaning, twisting and wicking for me the next couple of days! Getting back to dripping with my TC mod.

10 Likes

oooooh boy!!! You are gonna love that shipment!!

3 Likes

Looks like i got some mail today !

8 Likes

Got me some Vape Mail well Coil making Mail actually.

Got me some nylon pliers for straightening out them fancy coils lol.

9 Likes

The good news is I got my flavors from BCV today!! The bad news is, I apparently have the worst luck for stuff leaking on its way to me. :cry: This is the third time in two months I’ve gotten a leaky bottle of something.

:

3 Likes