Vape Mail! 2015-2016

did u check to see if it’s authentic?

1 Like

I think it is it doesnt have a scratch and sniff,just a very early version the .5 coils were single coils I think the new are dual.have spoke to the vendor and they are refunding .the .5 coils ohms kept jumping from .59 to .72 the chimney section is completely different though.have ordered another one

3 Likes

huh idk I have rubber protected coils in my package?

1 Like

would you say FW crunch berries is better than TPA Berry Crunch? I use a lot of Berry Crunch.

i posted in the deals thread that gear best has them for $61 with free shipping right now

2 Likes

Juicyd- Where did you order your crown from? Mine mesh together perfectly, and the top and bottom are the same size.

2 Likes

In My Opinion, yes…

1 Like

Happy Vaper Alert! Finally the Goliath V2 is in my hot hands!

Thanks to the folks at Origin Vape! They waste no time getting your product shipped out to you! Spot on! ; ) and they send candy for the child inside all of us!

6 Likes

I got it from ecigone.co.UK they do state at the bottom of there page it is an early version but it doesn’t fit together properly so very strange

2 Likes

5% and about 3-4 days

1 Like

As Cloyce mentioned mine also is a perfect fit there aswell.
I’d get in touch with the vendor & ask for replacement.
. If need be one of us can take a photo of oirs you could send a photo of both tanks so they ‘think’ your other tank is correct & theirs is faulty.

2 Likes

Is Gearbest a US vendor?
I’ve been using wakeandvape, they ship very quik

2 Likes

They have agreed to refund me and said to keep the tank which is good of them I’ve ordered from another site now.I’ve looked at pictures of the packaging and none r like mine build quality on the chimney is awful it just doesn’t fit look at my vape mail picture of the packaging up a few.zoom I notice the front picture for the coils is different and there are no coils with the rubber tops on

2 Likes

I zoomed in on your pic, looks like it could be a clone.

2 Likes

Chinese - similar to fasttech, 3fvape, dx.com and many others…

1 Like

If it is that’s bad because there selling them as authentic gonna start worrying bout my 25 r’s I got from them.I have emailed uwell asking if there was an earlier version but as of yet I haven’t heard back

1 Like

let us know!!!

2 Likes

they just opened a usa warehouse and have limited items

1 Like

when u get the refund try subtanksupply.com a real great guy and just checked out to be authentic for me!!! use Subtank5 for 5% off code is case sensitive

1 Like

I’ll give it a day or two and post in the Goliath V2 review thread that exists. So far, so good!

7 Likes

Thanks, I gotta break my fear of ordering from fasttek like places, if it’s already in the US I kinda feel like it’s made its way through quality control…Etc
I’m sure this is my paranoid ole dude status, but it tis what it is.
Thanks for the information

2 Likes