Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Just FYI, my mix ratio is usually a 80/20 VG/PG, so my juice is fairly thick as well.

1 Like

Day one with this " not so little " baby ! Impressed so far …upgraded to 200 watts 100 joule titanium . Yet to run any TI through it tho

7 Likes

Yah, I got something like that. I think it is working better now, starting to get some bubbles. Suppose it just takes some practice. I had already wicked it like the swearing guy in his vid. He just has his wick barely touching the juice channel. If I’m not happy with this I’ll move on to the butterfly method. Have to get myself a better pair of scissors for that. I just hate dry hits, it is like smoking.

2 Likes

If he didn’t, he could cut down his vids by half. It is every other word.

3 Likes

I’m running Titanium in mine & agree that that it’s a clean tasting Vape much different than nickel.
With nickel I could taste metal with titanium I taste nothing even close to metal.
At 45joules & 380 f , it’s a great Vape on the Ipv3 li .

I wanna say wake + Vape is a great company to me fast shipping & quik to answer questions.
I checked today about crown tanks,they don’t have those, but I’m getting the IPV4S this will be my second T.C. mod.
From wakeandvape :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’ll get the exact same vape from the 4s just maybe a little more coomfortable to hold

1 Like

Yeah I like the ipv3 but I going for the ipv4s because of appearance & functions,for a secondary t.c. mod.

1 Like

There is little difference between the IPV3 Li, IPV4s and the Upgraded IPV4. The IPV3 Li goes to 200w vs 120w for the other 2. It all depends on if you will need the extra 80w. I’m going for both. I have 2 upgraded IPV4 and 1 IPV3 Li due in Friday. I’m thinking about another IPV3 Li once I run it though it’s paces.

3 Likes

I agree the 2 mods function identically except the extra 80 watts I’m power mode on the LI version,heck it’s the same chipset.
I have the LI & an I stick 50 for a backup right now.

I’m getting the IPV4S AS a backup mod,I really like the shape & it looks to be muck more comfortable in the hand.
After all I can always get a extra couple pair of 18650’s and have both mods functional at the same time (it’s my goal).
. . My BIGGEST gripe about the IPV4S is a few videos on YouTube are showing the paint on the mod chipping away at an alarming rate.

2 Likes

I have done that now since my coil snapped and I had to rebuild. No more issues, this is definitely the best method I’ve tried. More good news, FT shipped my IPV4s! It was on preorder and supposed to ship the 19th. They sell them for $59.91 but I still had a giftvoucher for $19.91 so I payed only 40. Happy!

6 Likes

Woot! Glad to hear it! Vape Happy!

6 Likes

Hopefully this will be my last flavor order for a bit… as long as @JimK don’t come up with another TDF flavor I’ll be okay. I got some Ti wire also, 28g and 22g for the Crown RBA. I’m looking to build some .05 ohms coils for the Crown. The 22g should get me there.

3 Likes

Did a 6 wrap spaced, 25g, 2.4mm inner diameter, Ti coil this morning, came in right at 0.1 ohms.

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have said that, I’m sure now he will :grinning: That UnkamenSupplies is awesome, I’ve ordered some of that myself last night. Their SS wire is also dirt-cheap.

3 Likes

TDF = ???

Not sure what that is, but I can probably do it!

2 Likes

Well I’m not telling. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

to die for… just guessing?

2 Likes

Vape Mail…

Also got the RBA for the Crown !!

9 Likes

IT’S ON!!! super duper

2 Likes

I think your going to like the IpV3 Li …except maybe the back battery cover lol

3 Likes