Vape Mail! 2015-2016

OMG can’t wait to order my Cube X II Friday… Keep us up to date on your experience as the days go by. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Wow humm for security reason canada post did not attemp delivery on my scale i was here all day waiting they did not ring the door they left the shipping bill and left now i have to wait until tommorow 13hoo so ridiculous.

3 Likes

Good ole Canada Post ! They never fail at failing

2 Likes

Jim, do you have experience with Hangsen tobacco flavors? I’m thinking of getting some.

2 Likes

No, I don’t. But @Pro_Vapes might. Thought he said he was about to get into them???

I only have 1 flavor from China. Black Mile from ECX. I use it sparingly. : 0

1 Like

My wife has been using Hangsen Golden V1 along with Juicy Peach TPA as her ADV.

<5% is required as a stand alone.

1.5% being used for my wife’s mix with 10% peach.

But I also purchased VIRGINIA INW for her to try and she likes that just as much.

The Golden V1 is a honey style flavour with a woody smokiness and can be vaped as a stand alone flavour.

CMJ

1 Like

Vape Mail Wednesday

Wire ordered on Monday.
39g Kanthal 200m £4.99
29g Ti Grade1 10m £3.50

Chefs vapour ordered yesterday
100ml Vc1 Capella £12 thanks @daath for the heads up.

CMJ

4 Likes

Just wanted to share all my new toys. Waiting on my titanium wire and I will be set to rebuild my triton, revel, sub tank mini and Atlantis. Which will be the best vape? We shall see😜

7 Likes

I ordered this beast this morning… From what I here it should rival the Crown. I’ll find out soon.

SMOK TFV4 SUB-OHM TANK KIT

SMOK TFV4 SUB-OHM TANK KIT

Dimensions: 24.5mm x 70mm (D x H)
510 threaded
Capacity: 5ml
Replaceable glass tube
100% pure organic cotton
Large rectangle shaped liquid intaking holes provide huge vapor
Double layered drip tip structure, heat shield (1-2mm spacing)
New patent sub ohm quadruple coil 0.15Ω (TF-Q4)
New patent sub ohm triple coil 0.2Ω (TF-T3)
Rebuildable dual coil 0.25Ω (TF-R2)
Rebuildable single coil 0.85Ω (TF-R1)
Leak proof top refill design

The Kit Includes

1 x TFV4 Sub-Ohm Tank
1 x Quadruple Coil Head
1 x Triple Coil Head
1 x RBA Head
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x User Manual
1 x Refill Warning Card

5 Likes

VAPE MAIL!!! yELLOW, bLACK,nOW wHITE… I have the full set. There will no unboxing for this one though.

4 Likes

You now have enough for 16 years of vaping. Only 50 years or so more to buy for. Keep it up, you’ll get there…lol

3 Likes

Vape mail now straight to tha batcave!!

6 Likes

All joking aside… If we can still get this stuff after the testing and FDA Certification what do you think it will cost?

2 Likes

This is on my list for Fridays order along with the Smok Cube II. With all the toxic nickel talk and what not should I get TI or SS wire to build for the TC mode? Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it.

2 Likes

They both are good wires. I’d say the Ti for your Cube II and SS for your other devices. BTW, pitch the nickel…

3 Likes

Juice, twice as much to start with, as much or more than cigarettes before it’s all said and done. But equipment, I can not even begin to imagine. It will either be dirt cheap cause they’re having trouble selling it, or, taxed to the point where many will no longer be able to afford it. That is such a hard question at this point of the game and of course would depend on whether HB2058 is voted on and passes…

3 Likes

As far as the science of vaping I’m not seeing any new facts as far as the hazards from vaping. But on the polical front I don’t see any support. Just a bunch of "I’ll keep that in mind’. They are really playing it close to the vest… Like a bargaining chip.

3 Likes

Support from the politicos will be just as we see now if Vapers and Vape Shops alike continue to ignore this and think it will just go away. Only the masses can make change. Without the masses, money talks…

4 Likes

Yep, You’re right. We are saving the government too much money (HEALTHCARE). And those that speak of doom and gloom aren’t ready to wipe the egg off their faces. It’s terrible that they don’t see the trend and help us out.

3 Likes

maybe we should be petitioning “big bank” they really run all of all for all???

2 Likes