Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Hey guys!! I am currently waiting for my first sub ohm setup! That’s right, no more tootle puffing for me!!! Imma be like “Clouds Bitches”!!! I can’t wait I am so excited! I don’t know how good the setup actually is but it is a Cool Fire IV with an isub tank by Innokin and it is Pink, of course!!!

8 Likes

A small flavor order. :eyes:

Order Date: 27th Aug 2015

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:
1 x Black Licorice-FW (Size: 10ml)
1 x Vanilla Butternut-FW (Size: 30ml)
1 x Tres Leches-FW (Size: 30ml)
1 x Turkish Tobacco WG-INW
1 x Rice Treat-FW (Size: 30ml)
2 x Coconut WG-INW
1 x Tiramisu-FA (Size: 30ml)
1 x Brandy-FA (Size: 30ml)
1 x Lime Tahity - DISTILLED-FA (Size: 30ml)
1 x Maxx Blend-FA (Size: 10ml Original Bottle)
1 x Meringue-FA (Size: 4oz (120ml)
1 x Highway-HS (Size: 10ml Original Packaging)
1 x Arabic Tobacco-HS (Size: 10ml Original Packaging)
2 x Glazed Doughnut-Cap (Size: 13ml Original Packaging)
1 x Glory - FA (Size: 10ml Original Bottle)

6 Likes

I have been vaping for over a year and have yet to try a tobacco flavor…just couldn’t bring myself to it after quitting analogs…but after seeing some of the recipes on ELR I think I may have to try some!!

3 Likes

@Jimk knows a thing or three about this type of vape.

I myself have only made one, and I found it to be delicious.

Being able to try a tobacco without that whole combustion thing is a nice experience.

2 Likes

I think if I was going to try a tobacco flavor it would have to be sweet!!

1 Like

I made mine with espresso:

2 Likes

I’ve been studying flavor profiles over the last few months… something I didn’t do in the beginning. I read a lot of reviews and experiment with flavors. I’m trying to get my mixing on pair with rest of my vape game. You need a good coil build or a good vape set up… I got you. You need a good tobacco recipe… I’ll have to get back with you on that. I’m gonna get there though.

4 Likes

Any particular sites or books even that you can recommend?

2 Likes

Thanks man! I guess I know who to come to with most of my questions then!!! I just posted a question in another thread about pg/vg ratio and what is best to use with sub ohming. I am waiting for my very first set up that should be here tomorrow. It is a Cool Fire IV with an isub tank…what do you think about it?

1 Like

I asked @daath for a review spot and he delivered. I also browse forums, vendor sites, food recipes… anywhere I can to get ideas and research flavors I want in my stash. I shop with a purpose now.

Here is a good starting point right here. You will get the idea on where to go next.
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/c/e-liquids/tasting-notes

5 Likes

Thanks PV!

3 Likes

If you like throat hit and less vapor use high pg… If you like a smooth dense vape use high vg. Those are the 2 extremes. You may find a balance somewhere between the 2.

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

4 Likes

You can get throat hit from high vg depending on what you mix it with.

3 Likes

I’m not really much for throat hit…I like a smoother vape

4 Likes

Technically being you can not reproduce the burnt smoking flavor, it shouldn’t actually taste anything like a cigarette (when lit). I personally haven’t found a tobacco I like but as long as it does not make you want a analog, why not, right…

2 Likes

High vg doesn’t work in some tanks. Maybe a 70/30 vg/pg… fruits, creams, custards, non-alcoholic beverages, and cakes usually have a very mild throat hit.

4 Likes

I am currently waiting for an isub that should be here tomorrow with .5 ohm coils…what would you recommend for that?

1 Like

My previous post should work with that. Distilled water also help thin and smooth out a mix… but stay under 5% or you may loose some flavor. If you have to use it, start at 2 or 3% DW.

1 Like

Thank you once again…you have been very helpful to me!!!

2 Likes