Vape Mail! 2015-2016

You make it to my house with ill intent and you wont make it back home i assure you.

4 Likes

You already have my address silly fish.

4 Likes

@Ohm_IGod what is that large container of Captain Cereal like? Can’t seem to get a good read up on it, but looks like you like it…?

1 Like

I have it too, but haven’t found much on how to use it. Seems everyone likes the Berry Crunch version instead.

1 Like

i probably will use it for its aroma rather than closed minded on cereal it gives me a slight caramel/honey almost pastry base well thats for my taste at least … my wife hates the smell hehe so…we’ll see

2 Likes

and i paid roughly 60 cents for it had to get it

2 Likes

It’s pretty much a spot on Captain Crunch Crunchberry. It’s even good as a standalone…

1 Like

Its not the berry one.

1 Like

4 Likes

So how’s bavarian cream different from DX bavarian cream?

1 Like

DX is the line free of diketones - Likely uses butyric acid instead. Not as tasty as the non-DX version, is my guess :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve tried both and I prefer the DX to the original.

2 Likes

OOOps, my mistake…

2 Likes

link pls???

1 Like
2 Likes

I got a two new flavors Cherries INW which I hear is even better than Cherry INW which IMO is the best out there, and I’m giving a shot at Oba Oba. I love the FA Cookies… so versatile and a TDF flavor in a well rounded diy stash.

6 Likes

would you believe a guy I work with just gave this to me!!! HOLY SHIT I’M FORTUNATE

6 Likes

The Vape Gods have blessed you with a bomb ass tank. You’re a lucky guy. That guy is a true friend.

4 Likes

you ain’t shittin!!! I can’t wash it fast enough… im all shakey!!! lol

5 Likes

Are those red tops Flavor West flavirs?

1 Like