Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Well, I got my Cthulhu v2 a few days ago, my 24g Ti came in yesterday, so now my Cthulhu v2 is in TC and everything seems to be working great on the ipv3-li vr except when I fill the tank, juice wants to come out the airflow on the bottom…open to suggestions, of course…
Here’s a pic, seeing how I just learned to do this, lol…

3 Likes

I am always forgetting to set the damn resistance… Here in this pic, it was forgotten…
Dual coils, 6 wraps each, 2.5mm ID, 24g Ti, 0.9 ohms…this thing is straight banging!

2 Likes

Decided to leave St Augustine early since our team was getting clobbered (as suspected) and got home to some vape mail I had almost forgot was coming. I had taken advantage of efun.top’s great price on the eVic VT Mini. I got the kit which included a eGo One Mega with Titanium Vertical coil. I popped a charged 18650, filled the tank with juice, and set to 470F. I am completely shocked by the vape from this little device. I urge anyone who wants to give temperature control a try to get the eVic VT Mini kit. You get to explore all the benefits of temperature control without spending a bundle…and with a mod/tank/atomizer under $40 you can’t go wrong. http://www.efun.top/joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-vw-full-kit.html

The only con I can see is battery life, but that’s always the case with single 18650 mods. Still, I really think this is a great starter TC mod for those on the fence about temperature control.

3 Likes

I concur. It’s a great little mod! Ego One Mega tank isn’t that good though…

1 Like

Yeah it’s not the best tank but with the RBA it’s not bad at all. I use mine a lot. Just got the Goblin Mini too and with the EVic Mini it’s very enjoyable. Running dual 24ga Ti and she’s doing great for such a small setup.

2 Likes

I noticed your Cube in the background. What update version are you using?

1 Like

Hah! Funny you should post the goblin mini… I had planned on rebuilding mine today with 24g Ti…
So you wanna share what you used? ID? Wraps? Just to give me a jump on it…
I’m going through all of my RTA’s and rebuilding them with either Ti or SS…I have 24g on hand for both and 22g on the way…
Last night I did the Cthulhu v2 in 24g Ti and I did the Billow v2 in 24g SS and loving the Vapor!

Out and about with these 2 beauties…

1 Like

1.092 Is there a new one?

2 Likes

That’s what’s on my mod… but there is no Ti option on my menu.

1 Like

On your xCube? I thought you’ve had that all this time. You have to purchase it through the app then enable it through upgradation.

I did that. There is no Ti option on the mod itself. I did get one of my old Goliaths to work. It has a .22 ohm build in it. Maybe it doesn’t read below a certain ohm level…?

I think you have to be 0.08 or higher.

The spec says .06. I run my other one down to .05. I’ve tried several different tanks and ohms. I’m pretty sure it’s in the software. I’m sure Smok is aware of these issues. I was reading somewhere that there is an acceptable number of failed devices before the product line is considered to be defective. I hear some companies policies are as high as 75%. I just have a bad one. I hope EFun will refund my purchase. I haven’t heard back from them yet… but it’s the weekend and Chinese believe in there time off. I think they even rest thier networks on weekends, because I can’t even log on the update site.

Well since the wife didn’t kill me the last time, I tried harder this time hehe

Flavorings

Some new ones and some refills…
1 x Brown Sugar Extra-TFA

1 x Plum-TFA

1 x Ripe Banana-TFA

1 x Sweet and Tart-TFA

1 x Nugat-INW

1 x Melon-INW

1 x Biscuit Concentrate-INW

1 x Bergamot-FA

1 x Mangosteen-FA

1 x Shisha Vanilla-INW

1 x Rhubarb YC-INW

1 x Malted Milk-TFA

1 x Green Apple-TFA

1 x Sweet Raspberry-TFA

1 x Blueberry (Extra)-TFA

1 x Bavarian Cream-TFA

1 x White Grapefruit-INW

1 x Mango Concentrate-INW

1 x Cactus Concentrate-INW

1 x Pear Concentrate-INW

1 x Fuji-FA

1 x Cantaloupe-FA

1 x Meringue-FA

1 x Oba Oba-FA

1 x Watermelon-FA

1 x Vienna Cream-FA

1 x Shisha Punch-INW

1 x Shisha Golden Apple-INW

1 x Jasmine - FA

1 x Joy - FA

1 x Huckleberry-TFA

Tanks

Another Crown in black with 8pk of SS .25 coils

mods

Eleaf 100w - I needed another small mod for work and “stealth” and my eleaf 50w has done me a solid so far and found this for only $30 so why not! Then have my two Xcube 2s to use everywhere else :smile:

Batteries

4pc LG 18650s HE4s that I picked up for $18 w/ cases

Bottles

100 10ml plastic for my testers

100 30ml drip tip bottles for flavorings that are not already in drippers

2 500ml Amber glass

4 250ml Amber glass

For the family

2 10lb bags of Jasmine rice

1 box Kosher Salt

5lb bag of Oatmeal (Cause oatmeal is better than NoMeal)

And that should sustain the wife and kids for the next month right? :wink:

9 Likes

And where’s this new Vape Shop you’re opening…lol. Yes sir, you’re trying hard this time…

3 Likes

Actually you’re just telling the family this stuff is for them when in actuality the rice and the oatmeal is for fast steeping. The salt is for that new recipe of yours Brown Salty Balls…lol

5 Likes

So…will that be a mahogany or pine casket on your next order?

5 Likes

…cardboard, most likely! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

or wrapped in newspaper

4 Likes

She might just pull a “Dexter”, cut him up, bag him and dump him in the ocean six miles out! :scream:

4 Likes