Vape Mail 2016!

Yep, mine broke the first time I tried to take it apart. I’ve never had a tank that broke, I suppose there’s a first time for everything.

2 Likes

Two new TC 100W’s [already mixing the covers around]
Two TF RDTA’s

9 Likes

Hey @Ozo ! I gave my Cuboid to my son, so I need a new mod soon, as this rx200 is just too clunky and heavy for public use. I’d rather keep it at home. I’ve looked at that iStick TC100w and it looks like something I’d enjoy using, maybe even more than the Cuboid. Do you now recommend it? If so, where did you get yours?

1 Like

Where did you get those from if you don’t mind me asking?

They are here

2 more Opus DNA 200 with spare boards spare 510

11 Likes

The sale might be over… I haven’t checked.

1 Like

Mine came in today. A little oversize for my work mod but it is very nice!

8 Likes

As fast as the Boreas drinks juice it may not be big enough! :slight_smile:

Great tank!

4 Likes

Upping my coil building inventory. Time to play with some wire!

Got some free juice too, Lightning Loops. Man does that have some heavy sucrose in it! Vaped a little in my rta and now I have to re-wick. That flavor really sticks around. I’m gonna keep that to my dripper only.

8 Likes

Well, DaMomma…they are heavy [ with two batteries, no tank= 9.53oz(270.36g) ] and wide [2"w x 7/8"d x 3 11/16"t]
but because the entire battery cover is the firing switch, you really don’t notice the size. You don’t need to put your finger on a switch, just simply close your hand to fire…simple, and I like it.
If that is still too heavy…aha…you can also run it on ONE battery at a time [they ‘claim’ up to 75w, but I haven’t had the need to test it.] It is also firmware upgradable. Got one from Fasttech for $31…got the other two from VapeNW for $29/ea
I like the OLED screen, and it seems to have a very well made board inside. Ya, I really like 'em.

4 Likes

D2 charger, some batteries,smaller plugs for the 521TAB, VB06 sample, some flavors and nic, and a Clapton jig rig.

10 Likes

Kanger fan? Haha me 2

3 Likes

Nice pix and gear!

1 Like

Ahhhh… Thank you so much for the reply, dear Ozo! I’m gonna budget for one me thinks.

1 Like

Got my kayfun’s. :yum:

18 Likes

Thank you @Whiterose0818 for getting the bands and the gifts.You Rock!

11 Likes

I can’t wait till I’m out somewhere and someone ask hey man, where did you get that vape band?

7 Likes

I agree and the quality of the bands are outstanding! No problem fitting the Boreas!

4 Likes

OK hay man were did you get that vape band i like it

3 Likes

Hey Ozo I really like my TC 60 watt Eleaf I wished I’d bought this one like yours when I got a larger mod. Opted for the IPV5 and it is a brick man is it heavy. It’s guna be a house mod for sure until I get used to the weight but I will most likely get another Eleaf istick 100 watt.

2 Likes