Vape Mail 2016!

@BoDarc just gave me an idea! =D As I have a “travel bag” that came with a shaving “gift set” that I received one Christmas!

(hint: check the travel aisle next time you’re out shopping Pugs!)

3 Likes

$29.99

or $9.99 They also have these on Amazon Prime for $10.38 in multiple colors.

7 Likes

Damn. I liked it better before the edit where it was only $9.99. Lol

Still, a nice idea though! I can picture a VT133 in the top right pocket, a few 30ml’s in the center, spare batteries in cases (stacked) in the left pocket.

Just not sure what I’d do with the middle section, or the “bottom pouch”… Zombie apocalypse supplies maybe? /chuckles

2 Likes

yeah, i had them backwords…sorry. Did post one for 10 though, and on Prime for same price for free shipping.

2 Likes

Rolls of wire? Pliers, scissors, cotton, tweezers?

2 Likes

Have y’all seen this ?

4 Likes

Nice! How much was it? And now you have me checking all the links on that thread…Enabler :wink:

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

The only reason it wasn’t an “automatic” for me is because all my “vape tools” so far, are actually the tools I use in my electronics work.

Xcelite flush cutters
Various small screwdrivers (for coil wrapping)
Digital calipers (from my jewelry days)
Loupes (as prior)

But yeah. Duh. lol
Great answer (for most)… only thing is that I’m not buying a set just for vaping, and the others never leave the bench. So (as usual) I’m the oddball, having to find that ‘special niche’ design. LOL

Did like the looks of the new P bag from CoilMaster that I saw on a couple of sites over the weekend though! (especially the denim version) Was rather surprised that I didn’t see it covered in @SirRisc’s recent write-up that he did on all the new CoilMaster toys.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link @Pro_Vapes!
(reading it now)

1 Like

Here’s the link…

Double Deck Vape Pocket by Youde

3 Likes

Good luck with that, chefsvapours cant even be assed to add images on their site…

1 Like

Happy Birthday to me…Happy Birthday to me…[early gift]
These two Vision Aurora BFT’s came in the mail yesterday for my birthday [on 9/11]
from a friend on ELR. No name, but he is rich, lives in a mansion, and has a pool boy.

12 Likes

No prizes for guessing what I’m stocking up on @Alisa :grin:

Love RainbowVapes for giving a feebie with every order (pancake syrup CAP this time)…but man I hate these 50ml bottles they give out…

9 Likes

I know right, I’ve only really just started to try other suppliers, their prices are good, service isn’t bad, I really don’t like the labelling system though, The original Real Flavours logo and label just looks a lot more appetising know what I mean?..no matter what the brand is they put their own style of labels on which all look similar, they’re not the only ones that do it but I’m really not a fan.

3 Likes

I know what you mean, the Capella ones don’t look too bad and the FA are original as far as I can tell.

I don’t know about you or anyone else but I have so many bottle caps break on me, they either get stuck or just keep spinning :unamused:

1 Like

you mean from the guy on ebay??

Ive had one cap break on those but the majority are the flavour bottle caps

ahh with ya, yeah I’ve had a few of those on the 10mls in the past, PITA, thankfully I’m starting to order bigger bottles now I know the flavours I use the most, I’ll only bother with the 10mls if it’s for a test, or a specific request off someone.

2 30ml bottle caps also spinning, maybe im heavy handed… :confused:

1 Like

no, you’re right, I just had a 30ml with the nozzle stuck inside the cap…there’s karma for ya right there :angry:
I stand corrected

3 Likes