Vape Mail 2016!

4 Likes

Using 26awg SS316 at an id of 2.5 you would need to have 33 wraps on each coil to hit 1 ohm.

2 Likes

I have only built with kanthal I think SS has slightly different impedance…

I usually go with 1ohm kanthal coils 26AWG 2.5mmID 7 wraps

1 Like

That’s on your RDA?

Some RDA’s double the OHM, the 3 post ones mainly, what kind of deck is it?

The resistance of stainless steel does change with heat but I can’t see it changing much - have you checked all the screws are tight?

2 post infinite CLT IV, rather then hijack thread. New one

1 Like

Interesting mail today, another litre of nic, a freebie (first time ever) smells nice too, a one shot strawberry Bubblegum, I’ll risk it for a biscuit :wink: , couple of the usual suspects and this…oddest…contraption …ever :laughing:
Review to Follow :+1:

11 Likes

It looks like our PumpSquonker, I knew we should have kept our inventions on our planet!

4 Likes

Interesting…

http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/nicotine-shots/18x-nicotine-shots-10ml-18mg-ml

Does this mean Nic will be available after May? :confused:

1 Like

I should of known you’d be involved somewhere along the line…we prob reverse engineered it from a crash in the 50’s …they prob crashed due to not being able to see where they were going…
“ere …Zabot…check out the clouds this thing chucks out”
“FUUUUUUUUCK”

(crash)…

4 Likes

oh it’ll be available Neo…

In 10ml bottles of 18mg…do the math man, it’s shit.

Flavor art are doing the same thing

1 Like

Just ordered 100ml of nic as I was running low :+1:

1 Like

My freezer

4 litres of nic

And a turkey👍

Merry Xmas Lol

12 Likes

Best use of a freezer, ever

3 Likes

Interesting indeed! Well spotted Neo :+1:

1 Like

Got the ammit from Subtanksupply.com. so far I like my merlin mini better. Both of these flavors smell and taste amazing!

10 Likes

http://www.premiumvials.com/

12 Likes

Wow those look good… cheers

The total on that order was less than $20 including shipping, and they appear to be of fair quality.

1 Like

the segelei j80 is like that it amazes me that theae small mods are pushing those watts i remember when small mods only did tlup to like 30

1 Like