Vape Mail 2016!

This is my second one. Already had the SS one for a bit. Love the thing. I def agree with the squonk gang that it works and looks nice with the Geekvape Tsunami 24 :thumbsup:

4 Likes

LOLā€¦The Squonk gang :sunglasses:

4 Likes

we canā€™t forget the copyright lol

The Squonk Gang Ā®

4 Likes

You just made me think of that old tv show ( The Mod Squad ) LOL

6 Likes

hahaha awesome!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/vBxTT2Th9s4

6 Likes

lol now I know what to rewatch this weekend

1 Like

Just received 10 of these from - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-x-30ml-Glass-Dropper-Bottle-clear-aromatherapy-child-resistant-eliquid-juice-/172282451531?hash=item281cd5964b:g:aj0AAOSwV-RXEsgL

4 Likes

What do you think of them?

1 Like

They are really good, perfect for what I need

1 Like

Did you get yours??

I emailed the same guy and he gave me a price of 73p per bottle. 28 bottles plus postage he wanted Ā£24.39 delivered.
Might just take hin up on that offer. :ok_hand:

Not yet. :yum:

I bought 10 at full price, paid a little too much imo but they are glass dropper bottles which is what I wanted, they are for my own personal use so should last me a lifetime

1 Like

Iā€™ve just been using Ibottles.co.uk for my plastic bottles but you canā€™t beat glass. :+1:

@ 73p a bottle you canā€™t go wrong

1 Like

I used a company called G baldwins but their droppers are the ball type and my liquid is too thick for them, they were around 80p a bottle and come in blue clear and brown

Iā€™ve had the same ones. That bulbous end is no good to get any liquid into anything.

1 Like

Not really vapemail but I got this little haul from the Vapefest in Shrewsbury today, what an event that is, over 100 vendors, I was truly a kid in a candy shop, love the massive coil masters work mat and the biggest surprise of the day was that MASSIVE rda called the ā€˜Templeā€™ , I thought it would be a POS but the flavour and clouds of this thing are unbelievable, the deck is ridiculously large, snagged myself the TF-RTA for Ā£10 with a G4 deck too, oh and that stand is really well made, the liquids and cotton were freebies, great days hunting :grinning::+1:

18 Likes

Very nice haul, got to say that i love the look of the wooden stand, very nice.
Glad to hear you had a good time. Enjoy your new toys.

2 Likes