Vape Mail 2016!

@Pugs1970 Any idea what those 510’s are in the stand??

1 Like

what do you mean fella? they’re just threads to stand your tanks in, they don’t do anythin, not sure where you can get them from, I did think myself that if I could get a load I could make my own worktop one with a load of threads in, that’d be awesome :grinning:

1 Like

I have a tap M7x0.5 (510 Thread) just gotta get myself some M6 Nuts and i can make myself some stands.

The actual 510 plate type connectors range from £2-£5 but thats too much for me.

They look like ego adapters embedded in plastic ??

1 Like

He did make a point of saying “there’s £15 worth of 510’s in that” when he was trying to get me to buy it, He had some reeeally nice ones over £100, but I’d already spent more than I intended lol…was tempted tho :smirk:

2 Likes

Thanks man, seriously could of spent a fortune there today, and I really can’t get over this Temple RDA lol, figured I might put a build in with some 1 inch copper pipe and a car battery :joy:

3 Likes

The evict is just holding up the kayfun v5
The Griffin 25 was $15 supposed to be Griffin style atty it says Griffin 25 and geek vape on package all identical to my authenic

11 Likes

8 Likes

15 bucks? Still available?

I got the 15 dolla griffin style atty too. Only thing i don’t like is the air flow ring has no resistance. Spins so easy. Does your’s act the same?

I wonder when they give out samples? I’ve placed 6 orders with them and never received a sample.

That ain’t nothing my good one shorted out yesterday.Got the cheap one same day . just tried to build it and the screw holes on one side all the way thru post . Is no good . Going to try to piece one together from the 2 of the . Ordered another 9 dollar apache I love it maybe will last

They drilled too deep pushed tiny slug out 2 places one post
No the airflow ok took 2 hours to replace post and soak out machine oils

3 Likes

You have to ask for them in the comments box.

1 Like

Wow thats f*cked up…

3 Likes

I invite you to visit TSG thread… USA United Squonkers of America - #189 by ozo

12 Likes

Cupti 2 looks just like that. (Just like dripbox 160)

@jhmiller

3 Likes

Woohoo! Received my prize from @Heaven_Gifts today.
Thank you very much, very much appreciated. :yum:

18 Likes

Yay! Refurbishment!

13 Likes

Sweeet , see lots of goodies right there!

4 Likes

cough-replenishment-cough ;p
(unless of course, they’ve been reconditioned and put back out for sale?) grins

Yay for more goodies! =D

3 Likes

Put back out for sale? no way, Jose’ ! This is for MY mixin’ cabinet. :slight_smile:

Wrong wordie though. You are right dear. Should have been ‘REPLENISHMENT’ ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes