Vape Mail 2016!

I was staring at the picture looking for the refurbished item… im guessing she is a victim of auto-correct.

3 Likes

Refurbishment: the renovation and redecoration of something.

Refurbishing the vapes with new bottles and the vape station with new stickers! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

JoJo’s got my back!! ahaahaa :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

My Vaporesso Target Mini came in…umm…Mini is an understatement :joy:

19 Likes

Anyone else lurk the fuck out of this thread?

12 Likes

it looks so itty bitty in your hand :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at this little guy…:laughing:

10 Likes

I’m interested in hearing how long the battery life is on it. I saw they have all the colors in at vapor dna now. Shipping is like $5 if u only order 1.

1 Like

Done with breaking glass tanks at work. :rage: Finally bought some SS tanks for my Billow V2’s. You’d basically have to run over these things with a steam roller to destroy them. :grinning:

12 Likes

I will def let you know… @mjag gave the heads up about the vapordna sale on the Good Deals thread.[quote=“mjag, post:1663, topic:17848, full:true”]
http://vape.deals/vaporesso-target-mini-kit-28-79/

I picked up the SS version a month or so ago and use that little sucker everyday. Great stealth set-up and the biggest surprise for me is how much I like the tank, best ceramic tank I have ever used from a flavor standpoint, don’t expect huge clouds though. I paid $40 for mine, for $28.79 it is a steal, just wish they had the SS in stock for you all.
[/quote]

this guys’ voice may lull you to sleep but a nice review on the mini:

1 Like

I just broke a glass today in my garage on my geek vape eagle :confused:

2 Likes

They do have the silver and black one in now. Along with the black and red and light blue one. I think the blue one looks nice!

1 Like

17 Likes

the blue one looks very nice :thumbsup:…all of my gear is black/red or SS/silver so it worked out perfect for me. I will tell you one thing so far…if you normally vape above 40w…this will not do it for you. But so far I do like it :ok_hand:

1 Like

awesome haul!!!

Thanks to all these deals that we’re going on. Need more…lol

1 Like

I usually stay around the 30-35 watt range. Thanks for the info and I’ll definitely check out the video!

1 Like

I’ve got that CoilMaster bag/case coming in tomorrow :smiley: did you get yours from eciggity?

1 Like

Yeppers…everything but liquids came from there…all the mod stuff came from there…and figured I may as well start coiling

4 Likes

Awesome :thumbsup: a lot of great people here ready to help if you need any advice.

1 Like