Vape Mail 2016!

Just a few items today…more tape/label reels for the QL-700 label printer, some Kanger Protank 4 tanks, chubby gorilla bottles, twisted SS wire, egg shaped mag mixer bars, an iJoy Limitless, 3 Tsunami 24mm in black, and 3 Dripbox 160W in stainless steel. No pictures because I have two .45acp 1911’s apart on my desk putting in new pins, and too lazy to carry everything to the toilet.

11 Likes

wow that’s a very nice haul Ozo :slight_smile: just post you pic in the home protection thread then we can all still oggle your vvape mail :wink:

5 Likes

Are the 3 new Db’s for backup or are you planning to run them all now? and…as for the toilet comment…lmao! you got me tearing up :joy:

3 Likes

I bought them for shits-n-giggles because they were $29.95 each…yeah, I guess for backup. They can live in the box with the iStick TC100W’s and all the other tanks and parts [remember the Subtank mini’s for $9.99]
I have a dozen mods(12) on my desk with tanks/drippers, another 1/2 dozen tanks on stands on my desk, that I use in daily rotation. Too many good juice recipes, so little time.
The sales the last few weeks have been a huge problem, and I am literally running out of room…and I don’t even remember all the shit that is still on the way. I would gladly take pics of my cluttered mess, so you had a real idea of the dilemma, but it would be impossible to not include some evil xxx’s in the pics, and I don’t wish to offend anyone.
With all of that said though, in public, I do wish to invite whoever the asshole sucking bastards that broke in to @LordVapor home…to come and take some of this…all of this…and I swear they don’t need to worry that I may hit them with a baseball bat filled with nails on the end.

6 Likes

Amen uncle!

2 Likes

Very nice haul Randy!! Looks like you’re off to a great start man! =D

Edit: fekking auto-correct.

2 Likes

I almost got those chubby gorilla bottles @ozo but didn’t want (at a minimum 50 bottles and fork out 30 bucks) that I didn’t know anything about, so I just got standard unicorns (25 of them)… you like those chubby gorillas?

1 Like

well don’t get too lazy to carry everything to the toilet~!

5 Likes

I need to check my tracking but I hope to get my China shipments today. Shipment I hoping for last week got sent to my old billing address. Luckily I sufficiently bribed my Postman @ Christmas (he picked up almost daily from my house) so he forwarded it instead of returning it. …remember to drop some cash in an envelope if you have a regular USPS carrier, or just put it in his hand come the holidays

2 Likes

Hahaha, that’s literally what she said!

9 Likes

I rarely use the gorillas because I am always near my desk. I mainly use the 60ml ‘writer’ bottles for dispensing, even aging juices, although I mostly age in larger ‘bullet’ bottles[from @Nicotine_River].

@Machinist2 sent me a nice Custard juice in a gorilla, and I liked it (and the juice) so I bought a few from Vapor Beast when I ordered the Protank 4’s that were on sale. They even threw in an extra one in black, along with their new sticker.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058JILJK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

DB 160 just came in.

11 Likes

dammit I have GOT to get me one, I actually feel like I’m missing out now :rage::laughing:

3 Likes

I must admit I have stayed away from Kangertech for a while but I do like the DB160 , I am enjoying it for sure!

3 Likes

I’ve never actually owned a Kangertech mod, the pre made coils back in the day scared me off for good plus a couple of the guys at work have the Nebox and I am constantly fixing them for them, they do not seem to be made at all well, but i think I may just have to take a punt on the DB, I didn’t really take to squonking too well with my fountain v2 but you lot can’t all be wrong lol,

2 Likes

I cut my hair and had it permed it back then so I could have the girl version of an Afro.

2 Likes

Hey I was just a kid but Peggy Lipton was HOT still is … LOL

1 Like

It was fun. I had Farrah Fawcett hair and Twiggy hair too.

2 Likes

Ya The Mod Squad came out ( 1968 ) way before Charlies Angels but I love the old Farrah Fawcett hair ( what my wife had to ) LOL

Whoops… dated myself again.

I had Twiggy hair in the 60’s (My dad almost killed my mother for letting me do that)

Afro’s hung on into the early 70’s… I was a Tweenager, guess my parents figured it was better than drugs.

Farrah Hair in the Early 80’s… but we all had that hair here (my sister still does).

I’ve had asymetrical cuts, I’ve bleached it, I’ve straightened it…

Now I ignore it until I look in a mirror and say “man I gotta do something about this…looking scruffy” Ha!

2 Likes