Vape Mail 2016!

Got this yesterday. TF-RTA-G2

14 Likes

So the little guy had been pretty good since last night. It’s only gone down 1 bar out of 4 since I fully charged. Of course over time the performance of the battery will degrade but that’s expected lol

3 Likes

I’ll represent the mixing side here to break up all this hardware :smiley:

16 Likes

diggin on the factory Inawera labels… Now you have the Rhubarb you can clone that 5 Pawns Symmetry 6 :wink:

4 Likes

ordered from e-aroma in Poland, they all come in the original INW blister packs too.

Not heard of that juice, but sounds my kind of thing. Can see it being pretty easy, though I would have to taste it first. A rhubarb and strawberry cream with Graham crust is the kind of thing that was on my mind when ordering.

3 Likes

We all look forward to it! hmm a clue? “Symmetry”? what like 2% 2% 2% 2% 2%?

3 Likes

Got some tanks for the old stash…

Wismec Theorem. Nice but has some flaws. I liked the notch coil, but it seems to gunk up quickly. I don’t care too much for all the wicking needed for it.

Kanger Protank 4. Decent but the build deck is too small IMO and the chimney is too narrow. The ceramic coil kicks ass though.

EHPro Bachelor. Very nice tank. No leaks whatsoever (so far) and extremely easy to build on. Only con is a very small juice capacity. Great flavor and vapor.

Keppler Apache. An awesome tank. Massive juice wells - never a dry hit! Very solid tank. Only con I can see is non-replaceable drip tip.

Waiting on the Wotofo Conqueror to arrive tomorrow.

I think the most expensive has been the Apache at 11.99. Got great deals on all the others. I like my toys and love them when they’re cheap!

6 Likes

I got a Vapor Flask 133 by Vapor Shark today and my 5th Hcigar Vt133 yesterday. One more Vt133 due in Friday. I think I’m set for DNA Mods.

12 Likes

My little order for the day! I asked for a sample and they sent me a sticker! I’ll take it!

12 Likes

Hey, guys just a couple new toys, not much

All I could afford this month!

16 Likes

Very nice. Hope you enjoy it. Let us know how it vapes!!

2 Likes

Sure will, and thanks, I have had it for about 4 days and liking it very well it comes 4 profiles I think lol! already set up for you. The Griffin 25 mini is pretty well great in its self! comes with two top caps, just wished it held more liquid.

2 Likes

My son in law has that…

2 Likes

Hang on to that sticker! They aren’t BCV anymore they’re Bull City Flavors. :wink:

4 Likes

Personally I like the smaller tanks, flavor is better and you can change flavors sooner! I use the TFV4 Micro 2.5ml tank and love it.

2 Likes

You have got to post pictures… lol

1 Like

Picked up a gallon of VG and PG from Nicotine River.
My spare G4 decks for the Smok tanks and pics of the Kangertech DB160 and a SMY SDNA 75 that came in Last week.

Got a order in from BCV/F as well , yay!

No hateing on the CBD allowed!

16 Likes

Sweet score man!

1 Like

One of these days I am going to learn how to use all these flavors!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I will say @Whiterose0818 was correct about the Smok RTA , it did nothing for me until I started using the G4 decks!

3 Likes

always glad to help the fam! especially you, my brother!

7 Likes