Vape Mail 2016!

16 Likes

I really really want a wismec reuleaux nowā€¦ :smile:

The Griffin 25 is a great tank, worth every penny!

3 Likes

Now I just need to finally learn how to build coils

2 Likes

I recommend starting with some Vaping Outlaw claptons - https://www.ukecigstore.com/vaping-outlaws-kanthal-clapton-coil-0-35-ohm.html

I have some clapton wire but yet to wrap my own

2 Likes

From the usā€¦so lotā€™s of shipping invlovedā€¦Iā€™m lealous of the coils I seen on the show me ur coils thread.

1 Like

Try these ?? - https://www.traditionvapes.com/products/claptoncoil

2 Likes

Dang for that much I think Iā€™m gonna fuck some wire up attempting to do it myself

3 Likes

Thats for a pack of 5 by the wayā€¦

1 Like

Didnt realize ā€¦driving now almost at workā€¦lol

1 Like

No, that would take the kind of courage I just donā€™t haveā€¦love you guys but I just couldnā€™t do that to myself.

2 Likes

Pick up a regular Griffin 25. You get close to 6 ml in that tank.

2 Likes

Got the RX 2/3, the Cylin RTA and a couple different color RX battery and front covers for the RX 200S plus a CoilMaster case :smile:

15 Likes

Everyone anxiously awaiting your test results of the 2/3~! @MisterSinner and @Randy13

7 Likes

Going to take it out for a spin later today :thumbsup: So far I have noticed that inserting either of the 2 battery covers is a bit tricky. Be careful not to force the top part and break any of the tabs.

4 Likes

I do I have the 22ml and the 25ml I donā€™t mind 3ml I just have to build single coils thatā€™s all lol

Got this from efun.top today! I ordered during the pre-sale before August 1st. I have the rx75 and I really like it for work but I have never owned one like this!

12 Likes

I guess the battery covers from the rx200s would fit on the 2/3 if your planning on using the 3 battery? I want to order some face plates too!

1 Like

Only the front plate maybe. The battery covers are different since the Rx 2/3 locks in another manner.

Ok thanks for telling me. Iā€™ll have a look at the face plates though. I ordered the black because I figured they would have it in Stock first.

No prob. :thumbsup:

1 Like