Vape Mail 2016!

i agree once it is in its in though. but yeah a little tricky to get on at first. now if only i could figure out how to change from battery bar to percent…lmfao. but so far i like it, a little heavy for basketball shorts but i like the longevity of it so far. @BoDarc

1 Like

Dang dude sound like my shipment…lol. almost bought the cylin…loving that case though…might have to buy a second one

1 Like

lol yeah that’s for sure

I noticed that too lmao

2 Likes

here you go bro

5 Likes

yeah but when the hell does it flash…thats what i cant figure out, too many instructions.

1 Like

lol I’ll see what’s up when I get back home.

1 Like

yeah i give up on that part of it…lol, other than that i like it, using original coil that came with my cleito, so once thats gone will put ss316l coil in it

2 Likes

Click the fire button 3 times. You will see it start blinking then hit the left button to move where you want to change. If you hit the left button 3 tines it will start blinking at the battery indicator.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you very much…how did u figure it out?

1 Like

I just got the 2/3 mod today and just started playing with it. I guess I watch too many youtube videos!

3 Likes

I finally received my batteries from the July 4th sale on gearbest…
8 LG HG2’s and 4 30Q’s

8 Likes

Got this yesterday from ecig.com!

17 Likes

Been too busy to post but I took some pics. China shipment went to my Billing address and I had to wait for it to forward …almost 3 weeks ;eyeroll:

The white boxes (forwarded) were crushed and the package looked searched. Notch Coil (huge coil inside!) and rebuildable decks which also came with smaller notch coils for my Joyetech Ultimo

Best Vape Mail 2016! ~UNOBTANIUM~ Kangertech SSOCC Stainless Steel wire replacement coils. Read the blog post here which basically tells the story of how Kangertech shipped some Temp Control Starter Kits which included a single Stainless coil (defined by pink O-ring) which everyone loved but they never widely distrubuted …you got one and that was it. I guess after VaporAuthority posted this blog someone at Kanger hooked them up because no one else has these that I can find (that are verifiable as Stainless Steel/pink O-ring)

http://www.vaporauthority.com/blogs/news/75513093-clearing-up-the-confusion-about-the-kanger-ssocc-coils

…using them in TC in HCIGAR Vt133, Cuboid 200 TC, iLeaf Pico Stainless TC Works great for a Kanger SubOhm tank, but my Ultimo(s) are replacing everything I own …perfect. Will try notched rebuildables soon (can build with Ti!), maybe start a thread as there’s no directions for wicking (haven’t searched YT yet …next on list) or custom wire coils …Oh a little Ti Clapton in there?

Oh yeah I also got Titanium wire in 3 gauges. 22 28 32 from FastTech (only place with 32 ga Ti) Was it @Pattie who gave me the correct wire sizes for making a Ti Clapton? Excellent! they’re smaller but that’s what I need to squeeze into my 22mm tanks and mini rebuildables. Wire is springy, so I wrap at 3.0 i.d. which springs out to 3.5 i.d. after removing from tool …then use the 3.5 jig to mount.

Also thanks to the person who posted a deal on 100 Pipettes …those came in last week (no pic required)

14 Likes

Ooh Yeah Vape Mail for Me :laughing: RX 2/3 and some Efest 3000mah Bats!

17 Likes

The perfect combo!

16 Likes

Your battery is about dead there…

3 Likes

Lol yup I’m letting the new ones charge so I grabbed my old set out of my old mod :wink:

1 Like

How do you like that jaybo… and where did you pick it up at… if you recall…?

1 Like

Freaking love it so far and I got it on Ebay for $47 and change. Ecig.com has them for cheap as well.

1 Like