Vape Mail 2016!

I will do that when it needs re-wicking, for now i am happy with it and can put up with the air hole bubble at least until the weekend.

1 Like

But no sticker!

15 Likes

off topic but how do i change my tag beside my name (grey text)?

1 Like

Very fast shipping from GrimlinDIY

11 Likes

You will need to ask Jojo to do it.

hmmm ok thanx brother

Only a couple people can do it… as @ozo pointed out… @JoJo and @daath being to only ones that I know of.

Efun.top? Order Thursday night, processed Friday delivered today DHL. From China? Sweet! That’d be overnight delivery from UPS. Watching the tracking DHL is working weekends. Two eLeaf Pico with the Mello Mini III tank and two more Joyetech Ultimo tanks with rebuildable decks and some Claptons coils (awesome!), and some coils for the PIco (ones a present and one goes in the Bunker)

Melo III Mini? It is what it is …a mini tank made for the Pico, Works great but holds very little juice. the Ultimo is the same size and holds 2X as much juice and totally kicks Melo III @ss. There are some complaints about the Melo when used on the Pico but it also works better on a Hcigar Vt133 instead of the tiny 1 battery Pico …serves it’s purpose, Stealth, ease of use and ultimate portability.

17 Likes

very nice haul sir :+1:

Awesome! So paying $15+/- for shipping does it actually save you money rather than buying from someone in the states? I’m just curious. I have had great service from efun.top I was just wondering if I should just hold off until I’m ready to order quite a bit and then just spend the extra money to get it quicker. That’s impressive though the time that you actually got it!

2 Likes

What’s the bunker look like? How many mods and tanks are in it? Dang I wish I jad a bunker! I love this thread cause I get to see pics of actual ppl having received items. Just amazing at some of y’all’s collection

5 Likes

Thanks @ozo (Mr. Kanger) for the recommendation on the kanger tank. I just got one in the mail today to try out. I also just ordered some of the rba sections today that you recommended! Thanks again! This is from fasttech by the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FT sent me some RBA mini plus a couple of weeks ago, and they wouldn’t fit the chimney in my tanks.
I contacted them, and come to find out, they were “V2”…but not labeled on the site as V2…they are now.
They said sawwy.
No big problem, I just use the caps from the ones that do fit [off my older ones].

I have 3 authentic/1 clone Subtank/Toptank on my desk for daily rotation. All built at the same time with .5ohm stainless steel 3mm dia coils, over a month ago. All get almost the same daily use. Yesterday was the beginning of an occasional bad hit. Never re-wicked or cleaned the coils, and no sucralose in my juice.

Make sure you order the RBA that is NOT V2 !

1 Like

These are what I order

These are the last ones they sent me, that the chimney won’t fit in…
But they were not labeled V2 at the time of order. They fixed the description.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I had ordered the wrong ones so I got on there and canceled my order. They gave me a gift certificate and I was able to order the right ones for like $0.30. I only ordered 5 instead of the 10 you posted above to try out and plus they were in stock (the 10 pack said 7 day delay). “Swwwy!” Lol! I busted out laughing at that!

2 Likes

ME TOO, at least one lol

7 Likes

Damn, Sweetie…how did I miss this from you?
I am such a turd sometimes.
I know it’s too late, but I love my TC100W iSticks…
Can you find a way to forgive me?

aDaMommaJun 121 ozo
Hey @Ozo ! I gave my Cuboid to my son, so I need a new mod soon, as this rx200 is just too clunky and heavy for public use. I’d rather keep it at home. I’ve looked at that iStick TC100w and it looks like something I’d enjoy using, maybe even more than the Cuboid. Do you now recommend it? If so, where did you get yours?

2 Likes

Right on Just don’t forget to Lube the 2 O rings on the base :+1:

2 Likes

Great bits of kit. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Got a few much needed bits and pieces today! :smile:

I bought the 18650 VTC4 without even checking if it is ok to use in my Kanger Kbox Mini, can someone enlighten me please

8 Likes