Vape Mail 2016!

@Grubby the vtc4’s should be fine , bench test results for vtc4 also bookmark mooch battery Ratings as the list is regularly updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:smiley:

12 Likes

@anon88729607 Thanks! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, no problem using it in the KBOX mini.
It’s a 20A cell…it’s just a 2100mah…as opposed to 2500mah or 3000mah storage capacity.

4 Likes

There’s something so good about coming home from work and finding a pile of jiffy bags waiting for you :clap::clap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
playtime!!

11 Likes

Is that cheese concentrate?! :flushed:

1 Like

Thanks, I should have known to ask the “Kanger King” :wink:

1 Like

cream cheese lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Oooooh

Could this be the new cheesecake base?!
Cream cheese
Graham cracker clear
Marshmallow
Cream fresh

2 Likes

you could well be onto something there you know :yum:

1 Like

I actually did a price comparison with several Vendors stateside and China that offered free shipping. I duplicated the cart and went through the whole process and it was waay cheaper to pay the shipping

1 Like

heh Red? It’s a tiny little bunker but I duplicated stuff I had so I’d have pieces/parts come 2017/2019 …a couple gallons of VG and some nic. 2020? I’m f*cked :wink:

1 Like

Anybody tried the TFV8 cloud beast, clone from fast tech? 16 bucks.

How does it compare to the authentic?

that clone only comes with one coil .

I would get the original for the sake of $14 , as you then get the $9 rba deck and the octuple clouds bro clouds coil ,extra O-rings and piece of mind that it will work

3 Likes

for those who are interested in good deals…I feel obliged to let you all know that the Kennedy RDA 1:1 clone by SXK I got this week is an absolutely stunning piece of kit, I love it, it is my new favourite thing and a hell of a bargain (legit ones are upward of £70) I recommend very highly :+1:

2 Likes

Heartland has their “Ultra Premium Nic” 100mg for 120ml on sale for $7.50. I think it said it was Chemnovatic nic from Europe. Disclaimer: some people have had issues with getting peppery nic from there in the past.

4 Likes

an unexpected arrival sent by a good friend of mine , i love getting packages i know nothing about

10 Likes

So I received my prize from @Heaven_Gifts today. Thank you for all the contests you folks do for ELR. First vape prize ever.

Now I don’t normally post my vape mail pics but in this case I do need to give props when someone ships something from china and the item is received in the same week. I didn’t believe others statements about how fast the shipping was so I attached a print screen of my shipping record as well. You can also see how they carefully packaged my new aspire quad flex…kind looks like the bubble wrap is giving birth…plus nice to know someone took care in ensuring the item was protected.

I’ll do a review of the product after using it for a week.

What I can say, is because of this experience I am more willing to order something directly from China at this point.

YUP…thats alot of parts to wash.

16 Likes

Vape Mail No wait thats my new mower!

Just got it tonite.

16 Likes

Well, I guess you could use it to deliver the real vape mail from the post box to the front door… ;p

6 Likes