Vape Mail 2016!

agreed your right … and you can get it for 25 not counting shipping these days

2 Likes

tiny little Artery Nugget is in the mini collection :smiley: thanks to @mjag for the heads up! (flavor bottle just for size reference). Grabbed some LG’s and some UD tools for back ups from 101vape.com as well.

14 Likes

Damn! That was faaast! =)

1 Like

heck yeah it was :smiley:

Missed the postman yesterday so I’ve just picked up a couple of packages from the GPO, lots more flavours (including Cactus - had to try, was sick of you Americans going on about it :wink: and I got a free bonus bottle??..) and also another Vaperesso 200w Tarot with a limitless RDTA, saw a guy selling the pair on ebay for 30 quid, impulse purchase, my second Vaporesso now and I am really impressed with the size and build quality of it…oh and FREE SWEETS :yum: :+1: All is good

16 Likes

Any vape mail lately?

I am waiting for a bunch of stuff. 1 TF-RDTA, 1 Petri Mech mod and RDA, 1 Recoil, 1 Goon a bunch of different wires and premade coils, cotton and what not. It’s gonna be like X-mas when all that stuff arrive :smile:

5 Likes

LOVE those days :grin::clap:

2 Likes

Yeah, getting Vape Mail is such a cool thing. I mean you know what you are getting but despite that you become like a kid ripping them packages open in a hurry :smile:

4 Likes

Just some stuff from this last week… I got my RF Extracts… My second order came in leaky, but no sweat, I have to rebottle them anyway.

I read good things about this Jungle Flavors Sweet Strawberry on Reddit, so I jumped on it. I also ordered a couple Lipos for my Vt200s

20 Likes

Most impressive haul man! /drools

3 Likes

THE most uneventful ‘vape mail day that should be exciting but really isn’t’ ever…
My work mate borrowed my old Istick50 for a year almost and broke it, he bought me a replacement which came today, on the same day that my other friend who has given up vaping altogether gave me his in exchange for 2 bottles of liquid for his sister…
These things are terrible, the buttons rattle, they’re massive, and feel like they have been put together with hopes and dreams…still…they’re free…kinda, and will do for back ups should I find myself in a position like last week again :neutral_face:

EDIT :- I’ve just opened the one my mate gave me…:scream:

I don’t feel I can be friends with this person again…

15 Likes

Something wrong? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Nah that looks perfectly safe if you ask me.

2 Likes

It has “Super” on it, it has to be good… :joy:

3 Likes

I mean with the text Super on it how could it not be safe :smile: And the fact that you use a wheel bolt as a conductor just makes it even safer. LOL

3 Likes

I bet it says ‘Fire’ on the other side huh…:laughing:

1 Like

That bolt helps with conduction and stabilises the current from that “super” battery :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

From vapenw :slight_smile:

16 Likes