Vape Mail 2016!

A lil sumthin’ sumthin’ just in time for my holiday mixing session.

12 Likes

o.o
I’ve never seen a bottle of flavoring that big! Holy Moses!

1 Like

You should see @ringling’s setup. It dwarf that one.

2 Likes

crikey :open_mouth: looks like a bottle of wine!

4 Likes

You will love that blackberry! I can’t wait to hear how the other 3 MF flavors are! I’ve been wanting to try the grape and apple. The plum sounds interesting too!

1 Like

I saw a couple comments on the Blackberry so I figured I’d give it a shot. I had a little influence about the grape because I read it tastes like a grape popsicle. The other two are free samples that I didn’t have, so I feel like they are throwing out bait… who knows… they might just get a bite.

1 Like

whoop whoop. My first big order of base :slight_smile: fun weekend ahead!

11 Likes

Bit of a special delivery today, as well as a few flavours from Rainbow Vapes (another free bottle of flavour…‘Blow Popsicle’…?) I got a load of stickers sent to me from a very kind ELR member @Kalahariuk for my DIY fridge, mate you are awesome :wink::+1: thanks for that dude!!

12 Likes

Damn that was quick !!!
and you are welcome bruv, I am keeping my eyes open for more different ones too !

Jamie at Rainbow Vapes is a legend ! Great prices, and good to get a freebie per order too !
(Shoutout http://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk) :wink:

2 Likes

awesome! just bin to pick up my bargain fridge (20 quid lol) so I’m off to start decoratin it, and yeah last time I ordered from there I got a free bottle too, can’t argue with that can ya :+1::grin:

I understand you guys are over there, and I am over here…but I use the same [PET grade] bottles, but have different twist caps. I buy mine from @Nicotine_River [2oz-4oz-8oz] , they come with the twist caps, but I also buy my flavorings from them [that come with solid caps AND twist caps] so I have some solid caps that fit the bottles…but their twist caps don’t leak. I age most all of my e-juice in them, and they work great.
Maybe several of you can get together and place an order from @Nicotine_River so the shipping is affordable…???

They have several colors [drop down box] of Pbags

https://www.fasttech.com/products/4575203

I mixed these last Friday night/Saturday morning…
2oz-4oz-8oz…and a 120ml
These all went into the aging closet, date stickers on the back of bottle.

7 Likes

you are so organised and tidy @ozo, seriously, awesome skills man :+1:

Those twistys look like hard plastic??

The ones we have are a very soft plastic

I have a method to my madness…
It’s a cluttered mess in this office, but most everything is in reach from my chair.
I rarely wash any of these bottles, I just make more of the same thing in them when I put the last of it in my dispensing bottles…labels last longer then also…
If you saw a peripheral [360] from this chair you would probably cringe.
Can’t put the pics though…xxx’s all over.

Those twistys look like hard plastic??

The ones we have are a very soft plastic

They are, and work very well.

3 Likes

@Pugs1970 @Grubby

Isn’t Chefs Flavours the UK distributor for @Nicotine_River ?
Maybe get Grant to send bullet bottles when he sends the inventory…?

3 Likes

I’ll look into that :+1:

Nothing very special, but I’m happy with them
12 x 120ml mixing / steeping jars, I will be mixing them with the mag stirrer that I will be making
and they will all be labelled with full recipe, and date details.

11 Likes

Nice. How flat are the bottoms?

Very flat, barely noticeable (but still existing) convex
presumably that means that I may hypothetically not need the stir bars with the centre ridge ?

I was going to ask you about that when I was closer to making the gadget.
but they could still be steepers if they don’t work as mixers

2 Likes

I’d love to see the dropper for those bottles!! Lol

3 Likes