Vape Mail 2016!

@Alisa
I would have sent him a bottle, but I only have a little over a liter mixed up…I couldn’t take the chance. :smile_cat:

Got a few 18650 sleeves, RBA’s, stands, o-rings, coils for my neighbor, and a dedicated jig for “deep water”.

A few more Velocity V2’s and some wire.

Some things for a very dear friend…

Look at the first [Cautions] on the label…[of the tweezers]

Glass, Tsunami parts, and a Kayfun V5

@Rob62

12 Likes

Hahahahaha… Did they have to do a test before they added that warning… :confounded:

Another great haul! :+1:t2:

1 Like

unreal haul, crazy jealous :flushed:

keep out of children…seriously :laughing:

2 Likes

Picked up some more flavors, a mod for the wife, and some (10) Samsung 30Q batteries. Now my charging tray is full.

15 Likes

awesome :+1:

1 Like

I like that organization tray! Where did u find that at?

1 Like

I got a 50 pack of 15ml dripper bottles that I’m going to use as tester bottle in from Amazon today
Tomorrow will be even better since my monster order from One Stop DIY comes in!

1 Like

Got my RX 2/3 yesterday. Love the display (over the rx200) and the option to run it with 2 or three batteries (no more falling pants). In two battery mode, this thing is tiny. I wish they would update to include the coil pre-heat option like the Cuboid. That would be sweet indeed.

6 Likes

I got it off amazon.

6 Likes

I Took a photo, then left the Camera at home.

My Vapemail was AWESOME !
A 30ML bottle of vanana something from @Pugs1970 and a 10ml Key Lime Cookie
Dudus, you are a true Legend THANK YOU
(Pro looking bottle too … Kudos!)

6 Likes

Very welcome brother :wink::+1:

hope you like em :wink:

1 Like

I couldn’t resist and cracked the KLC, Delish !!
but the other is waiting a fortnight

Deffo glad I am following your recipes !

3 Likes

def good call man, @Amy2 is sitting on a slightly adapted version of it, reckon hers is a week away. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve done all your in by the way, that Green Eyed Monster is amazing, like eating a lime jelly baby :ok_hand:
They were all fantastic :+1:

1 Like

My Labor Day orders are in …more random flavors, and two Medicine Flower flavs Blueberry and Vanilla. Gonna up my recipe game on those favorite flavors and got some secret sauce ones too. Thanks GremlinDIY and ECX for the great LaborDay deals!

Ooops and my Nic test kit didn’t make the pic

10 Likes

Here we go!

11 Likes

Got the geekvape 521 mini. Decent price,great quality. Highly recommended if your looking for a fancy ohm reader.

12 Likes

Should’ve posted this here in the first place.
Ordered this Evic AIO box mod from VapeNW on Saturday and recieved it Monday!!
Shocked…

Anyhow, I WANT to love this thing for my occasional need for MTL vaping, but the juice spitback is awful. I mean, really bad. I’m prolly doin somthin wrong, but haven’t figured it out yet.

Feels really nice in my hand though. And I can use it as is for MTL, with the .5 SSL coil that came with it, or put the adapter on and use my own tank, which is what I’m doing now. But, just kinda disappointed with the juice spittin’ back up thru the mouthpiece so badly. If someone has a suggestion on how to fix this issue, please let me know.

13 Likes

time to make up the 12 monkeys kanzi clone from @Wildcard and I got free sweets with my order :smile:

11 Likes

His and hers…

Ordered yesterday, arrived 20mins ago :slight_smile:

10 Likes