Vape Mail 2016!

I was bidding on that same pre made coils on eBay!!

wasen’t against me got them from aliexpress

1 Like

For those that don’t know I twisted my knee last week and have been on crutches and I was running real low on e-liquid. Well I got a surprise care package of 3 REALLY GOOD juices , 2 testing atomizers , a box of spare Dripbox 160 squonk bottles , a silicone pad for my new Mag mixer and a COOL little Duck THANK YOU so much @ozo I Really Appreciate it :yum: :+1:

18 Likes

Aw that was so sweet of @ozo to send you the care package… sorry to hear about your knee Rob

3 Likes

i said keep em coming didn’t i?

11 Likes

That little Pico mod is great. When compared against those old 2015 single battery mods it totally rules. The coils are beefy and seem to last longer too (Melo III). The Pico will also handle just about any other tank (22mm) but larger tanks (25mm) won’t clear the battery cap. I have several of these and a sealed one in the Vapocalypse Bunker (ok it’s just a closet :wink: )

4 Likes

@ozo you’re a good egg. Stay off that knee @Rob62!

4 Likes

@ozo you sir are awesome! @Rob62 mend fast and well my friend!

5 Likes

BoDarc do you happen to know which Rta’s fit on the pico. I got the griffin 22 but don’t like it. Prefer the 25mm griffin but love my pico too lol

I’d say any 22mm tank. I use Joyetech Ultimo tanks …big enough yet small enough to look good and perform great $18 from efun.top get some RTA decks (screw in like their colis) for $4

http://www.efun.top/joyetech-ultimo-atomizer-kit-4ml.html

http://www.efun.top/joyetech-mg-rta-head-for-ultimo.html

1 Like

Cool, thanx I will give them ago

VAPE MAIL TIME!
I picked up a few new items in the past couple of weeks or so.

The tobeco super tank, The Tsunami, The Rose Tank, The Kanger, 160 drip box, Joyetech Coils The Ark Tank, The Limitless XL, The Wismec Cylin, The Vaporesso, Giant Dual Tank, The Joyetech, Cubis Pro, The Cloud Chasers BFDFT Tank and The Joyetech Evic AIO.
I’m sorry Lars for this Post and Picture coming up here, won’t happen again. And Ijoy Limitless Lux.

13 Likes

You will love that DB160 with the Tsunami 24 :+1:

3 Likes

Wow nice haul :slight_smile:

1 Like

That stars and stripes LUX is beautiful!!! Love that!

2 Likes

I do love a good Patriotic .45acp mod…

3 Likes

Yep, Yesterday was a good My new Alien Gear 2 Holster Combo came In, the new Cloak Mod OWB and the Cloak Tuck 3.0, only a 3 day turn around compared to my first Alien Gear in 2014 8 weeks!

2 Likes

@ozo 's basement…

Rest up @Rob62 hope you mend soon

11 Likes

Fasttech finally came through! It shipped on the 8th. I highly suggest not using the free shipping option.

This came from somewhere else.
10 gorilla bottles 60ml, another ultimo tank, ceramic coils for my ultimo, baby beast #2, smok osub 40w, and 10 gorilla battery cases! The wifey is gonna love this new osub 40watt. It’s so little and cute! I might have to get a black and gold one when they come back in Stock!

13 Likes

sweet haul :ok_hand:

1 Like