Vape Mail 2016!

You can be the forum mammy :smiley:

Got 2 girls myself and I never back down to them!! NEVER … but, I do have to buy them sweets tomorrow … because it’s Friday … that’s only reason though! Oh, and I have to tidy their rooms, damn it, can’t have them sleeping in dust! I must do it because they cannot … they have other more important issues at hand, like that Castle needs to be finished in Minecraft y’know!?

3 Likes

wow…for a second there I thought I’d wandered into ECF…

nice Galadrial-esque ‘Mum voice’ outburst there @Anonymiss :thumbsup: did the trick :wink:

shudders

10 Likes

Got my Provari today, 4 days from the us. Dhl delivery option.
@ozo @Grubby @Rob62
Delivered straight to the door, no customs, no charges, nothing. Happy camper. :yum:

Edit:- instructions in a pdf. http://www.provape.com/v/images/ProVariManual.pdf

16 Likes

You must be “living right” as they say! :grinning: They are wonderful mods and a steal at that price!

4 Likes

Really pleased with them, and like you say, a steal at that price.:wink:
Didn’t think I’d get them that quick. :yum:

2 Likes

Not a good time for vape mail to be arriving in Miami :frowning:

4 Likes

Best wishes for safe travels bro :airplane: :dolphin:

2 Likes

Sadly people for sure are being harmed by this hurricane. Beyond that…all air traffic will be delayed as well…passenger and cargo. It’s funny how something even halfway across the world can affect travel even in the USA.

2 Likes

The guy from The vapor trail channel lives right in the path of it, he mentioned it on one of his latest vids. Feel for anyone sat there waiting, wondering if it’ll just blow over or not :confused:

3 Likes

Well I don’t care what anyone says. I’m happy as all get out! :four_leaf_clover:

I’ve been unlucky with vape mail the last two days… 2 missing packages.

This 1st is from FLV that was scheduled for yesterday, but I only got 1 of the 2 for yesterday.

This 2nd was from the UPS Surepost that was passed off to the USPS yesterday and supposedly delivered today. Two notes about this delivery is my mailperson never make A.M. deliveries so I was surprised when I got a text at 10:15 saying delivered. By 10:20 I was at the mailbox, but no package was inside.

Bummer…can’t even hit the like button, Brother.
Hope it works itself out soon.

3 Likes

I know the USPS stance when a package is marked delivered. They will say it’s not their fault once it’s delivered. Even if it was delivered to the wrong address… which most likely happened.

The FLV package is clearly their fault. I’ll see what they do about it.

2 Likes

Got my 2 additional Ijoy Reaper Plus and additional Aromamizer (V1) tanks today as well as my BCF order (the Captain JAck leaked but they gave me a full credit for it. Woohoo!). Too lazy to get up and snap a pic, but y’all know what they look like.
Oh yeah, also got the Advken Supra RDA. Really lovin’ that one right now.

5 Likes

I didn’t say you were a snob. I think you should read my post again. Anyway, the Provari is not a mod I would be happy with, and let’s be honest…I started all the banter by saying it only does 20 watts. Or was it posting a laughing Jack Nicholson? :confused: Either way, sorry if you felt like you had a big bullseye on your backsides. Certainly wasn’t my intent, nor did I think it would turn into an ugly affair. So I humbly apologize.

If it’s any consolation, i’ve owned Harley-Davidsons. If there’s ever been a machine to draw more criticism that often is personal then I’ve never heard of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m curious to what this means. Are you going to peck at the keyboard even harder? Are you going to make a snarly face while typing?

3 Likes

No it meant it’s not wise as in you’ll end up looking stupid. As you just have, because we cleared this crap up last night.

What do you think of the funfetti

1 Like

Nope, you’re still a dumb ass. And that’s VERY clear. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you act like this.

1 Like

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think tbh, All I know is the rest of us adults put this to bed last night … there’s always one inbred fool who likes to drag things on though, guess it’s you on this occasion.

Ps: using caps does NOT make your shitty posts ANY more significant. Now GTFO, you’re not worthy