Vape Mail 2016!

The FDA can kiss my ass! Not on the left side , not on the right side, but right in the middle!!! :grinning:

Nothing better than vaping a DNA200 made out of Lego’s

14 Likes

Really, nice haul PV!

2 Likes

Thanks @45_CALIBER_JUICES

Received my prize from @Heaven_Gifts today! The parcel started its travels Monday at 11am. Really well packaged, zero damage. Thank you very much @Heaven_Gifts :wink:

I have a question, what coils do I need for .3 as my mod, a KBox mini, won’t fire the coils supplied… :confused:

Time to save for a new mod I think

12 Likes

A dual Kanthal 26 gauge 2,5 ID 5 wraps should be close for you.

3 Likes

Thanks, do you think 2 of these would work?

http://www.vapingoutlaws.com/vaping-outlaws-rapture-coil-0-5-ohm.html

I have a length of Clapton wire so I’ll try a 2-2.5mmID 5 wrap and see what it ohms in at, thanks man

1 Like

I don’t see why not. Each coil ohms out at 0.5 and a dual should be around 0.25 somewhere

1 Like

K-Box mini only fires down to .3ohm :confounded:

Yeah that sucks sometimes but if you build within it limitations there shouldn’t be any problems.
By the way this is a really good place to see what a build ohms out at.

3 Likes

I build .5ohm stainless 316L coils in my KBOX Mini’s all the time, even the TC 75W KB Mini for temp. They work great.
Never take anyone’s word for coil builds, not even mine, and always use Steam-Engine…and test your ohms before you fire them on your mod.

6 Likes

I have no way of testing other than on my mod lol :joy:

Just hit the button fast…don’t fire it. [Then tell Mrs. Grubby to buy you an ohm meter, eh?]

3 Likes

Ok, sorted, I used the length of Clapton wire I had and made what I like to call “Grubby Claptons” they come in at exactly .3ohm, thanks for the advice all :smile:

11 Likes

Oh…I am so glad you got it to work for you…now don’t forget to let us know how that thing vapes!!!

3 Likes

Nice bro, there you go. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Her face when I said I need a new mod! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

LoL Been there bro!

4 Likes

Lotsa folks poo-poo the little Kangers, but they work so well…all the time.
I started on a MVP, but grabbed a KBOX Mini kit when they first came out…then another, then another…
I was on top of the world, and then the 75W TC came out…and with Topfill…
Even though I have so many others, I still use a couple on my desk every day, without a single problem.
When so many folks were having problems with SS in temp mode with the expensive mods…my little 75W TC KBOX was kickin’ ass.
You can regurgitate shit you hear on social media and be a snob…or you can learn the truth(s) by experience.
You can cuss my Kangers all you want, and I will sit back and vape them…and watch others bitch about Escribe.
I’ve only had a problem with one of my (5) Kanger DB160’s , and nothing else Kanger.

8 Likes

@SunnyT wicking was super easy, easiest I’ve seen, might have gone a bit thin on one coil though.

Flavour is really damn good with this tank, slightly warm vape (Delrin top gets hot) at 40+w on a long draw, with airflow turned to half way.

Speaking of airflow, it f*%$ing whistles! Lol :joy:

Can’t see this leaking unless you don’t plug the holes properly and turn the tank upside down for extended periods of time.

9/10 for the tank it’s awesome!! Thanks again @Heaven_Gifts and thanks to this awesome community!! Much love!!

15 Likes