Vape Mail 2016!

haha I like that!! :smiley:

1 Like

Loving mine, not had an issues yet - touch wood! conks forehead

@Grubby … dang, I feel even more useless than I did yesterday now, cheers … :smiley:

2 Likes

My what a beautiful charger you have my dear!

4 Likes

That’s the funniest shit I’ve ever heard in my life!

5 Likes

I couldn’t tell ya! I decided to go with the opus because it has more features than the nitecore. First charger I’ve had.

5 Likes

Received my Hohm Wrecker G2 board yesterday, to convert my G1 mod, from thecloudyvapor.com, 250ft of SS316 and 100ft of Ti wire from Temco. Now waiting for my four LG HE4 to arrive today. Man, I love vape mail!

4 Likes

I have two of the I4 models and they work great. No problems so far and I’ve been using one or the other daily for over a year.

1 Like

I should really start a new thread called ‘Expo Haul’ but seeing as I think I’m the only one that went it would be a very lonely place :disappointed:
So I’ll post here instead…WHAT A DAY!! …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

STICKERS FOR DAYYYS…think that’s my fridge sorted :thumbsup::grin:
Got the Ijoy Maxo Quad for 60 quid with 4 free HG2’s, I know the Aerotank turbo and Genitank were odd choices but they were 2 quid…2 QUID…so I got them for the lads at work, the 26650 mechanical was also 2 quid …and really nice actually :thinking:…Serpent Mini 25, Moonshot & Limitless Combo RDTA, a GAZILLION free bottles of liquid, I bought 1 bottle all day, the butterscotch popcorn which is actually amazing, first time in 2 years I’ve said that about a store bought juice just a shame it’s 3mg :persevere:
got the 72mg Nic The e cig shop for £40 per litre! :flushed:, more vape bands that you could shake a stick at, t shirt, cap…and…more stuff…AMAZING day…

23 Likes

you SLAG !

and your fridge ain’t complete without some OS Stickers anyway !
you will love the moonshot, I love mine, pity you can’t get any sodding spare silicones for them !

What are those white things to the right of the bacon and what would you want to shake a stick at vape bands ?
you northerners have some bizarre rituals !

6 Likes

Hey @Pugs1970 did you hire a sherpa just to get all that stuff home :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

2 Likes

they’re sachets of liquid …very odd lol

1 Like

I actually had to walk back to the car half way through the day to offload haha…true story :joy:

4 Likes

I ended up sacking it about 3pm, I’d done in 5 hours and most of my budget, the sun came out outside and it got a bit warm in there and the atmosphere was starting to get like what I would imagine 18th Century London to be…only it smelt better lol…

I

11 Likes

Maaaaan I knew I should have gone :frowning:️️ Some of the sales guys from work got to go and pitch there on the trade day yesterday and came away with enough juice to keep them Going for months!

3 Likes

BOLLOCKS !!! You should have taken a MOLLE pack, eh?
While you were there you should have picked up some stickers for the fridge.
I really like that 26650 tube.

4 Likes

Wow man! Absolutely amazing haul brother!!

Interested in your review of the IJOY quad! As well as the little wooden beast on the lower right! That’s a nice looking doodad! Also curious to what the little plastic case is (again on the right). Hard to tell on the phone whether it’s just a battery case, or if it’s chock full of coils!

I’m totally jealous of the fun you had to have had! I haven’t had the pleasure of going to any kind of vape meet yet, and the one that I was looking forward to, was cancelled thanks to the August 8th nonsense. Seems St Louis vendors just threw the towel in. =/

Grats on the great gear, and trinkets! =D

2 Likes

yeah apparently the B2B day is more chilled, kinda wish I’d of gone, I had a VIP ticked so I can go all three days but today was enough, it was chaos during the DJ/giveaways, I took advantage of it and went for a mooch while the stores were quiet, I’m only 5’8" and it would appear the average vapour is around 8’6" so I stayed outa there lol, but yeah they literally throw juice at you.

3 Likes

I actually toyed with the idea of taking the bigger of the 3 swissgear rucksacks I own, but I took the smallest, It was full before I got there, it was a ridiculous choice and one that I regretted instantly :angry: lol…yeah funny thing I didn’t actually see any stickers…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I actually had to try some juices in exchange for some of them…can you imagine anything so horrid :tired_face:

5 Likes

WOOT WOOT is right…excellent choice.
I paid $60 for mine, but someone told me they saw them for about $35
It will even recondition your batteries up to 99 times each. It is chock full of tools,
and I believe it’s the best charger on the market for price versus functions.
My SkyRC does a little bit more, but it is $100.

The Nitecore’s are good. I’ve had an i4 and a D2 for a long time, and they charge well.
For a little more money, the Opus 3100 will pay for itself just by reconditioning your batteries.
giving you longer life in them…then you also get the additional functions.

6 Likes