Vape Mail 2016!

I am so glad you made it through such an ordeal…the angels were smiling on you, eh?

2 Likes

dude that’s my old phone haha :joy:, and a battery case which I took with me…
I’ll let you know on the Maxo…315w!..:flushed:

Thanks though man, was an amazing gig :wink:

2 Likes

Quid please define

2 Likes

Pound! lol…sorry…Englishism (your ‘Buck’)

2 Likes

only once…the butterscotch popcorn…I need to clone it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Taking one for the team. A testament to the strong moral fiber of ELR members.

Looks like a great event!

5 Likes

A mate had a stand there as he works for vapetime.co.uk. I wouldn’t even have had to pay :frowning: defo next year if it’s still on!

1 Like

seriously I must of tasted the same [enter any random fruit here] and koolada mix over 20 times…
you start off polite "hmm not bad"
20 liquids later…
"DAMMIT MAN WTF IS THIS SH1T (repeatedly bangs vendors head on the counter)

5 Likes

yeah that’s just it, I’ve just got off the phone to @Kalahariuk and like I said to him, if all the vendors selling 30ml juices went after May, there’d be no Expo, I don’t know what’s gonna happen next year…

2 Likes

Eat the free sticker, to get the taste of the shitty juice out of your mouth.

8 Likes

ROFLMFAO!!! That is just TOO funny!

2 Likes

Here are the V2’s, and not sure if I ever put this bag of bottles up…
I think I just had some xxx’s in the pic before…so here is one without.

Oops, and a pic of these [Jack’s] that slipped in.

12 Likes

A-freakin-mazing!!! :ok_hand: Nice one dude!

3 Likes

Nice haul ! The butterscotch popcorn does sound killer… I need to get to some mixing now!

3 Likes

tastes EXACTLY like Butterkist, it lingers though, it’s very strong, if you like it you’re best dedicating a top to it I think :thumbsup:

1 Like

It’s a shame I’ll never be able to use it like this (mtl only and 1.8ohm coil) but I think this is beautiful, thought it would be right up your street :wink:

8 Likes

Why not?
I stopped MTL a couple years ago. When @Rob62 told me about the Provari v2.5 on sale, my worries were they only fire down to 1.2ohms. I haven’t built coils like that in ages, but I made some for the v2.5 One was 1.7ohm and one was 1.6ohm and I hit them DTL…I just built single coil in a couple Avocado’s with Kanthal A1, and thought it would be nasty metallic, but was surprised, and worked because it’s low voltage/wattage. The two v2.5’s are vaping well, although it’s still better at 1.3ohms.

1 Like

there’s no deck in it, it’s those piddly pre-made things, and as far I know there’s no deck available for it, I know nothing about 26650 bats but in a mechanical, with those coils? and I can’t seem me getting on with MTL again, the air flow is tight even when it’s fully open, it’s a shame because the whole thing cost me £4 lol , would of been bargain of the year if they worked together.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with having a pretty set-up like that…just for display.

I doubt I have any 26650’s that are good, and I wouldn’t go buy any just for this mod…
but I surely would put this combo on a shelf to admire.

I think it’s beautimus !!!

3 Likes

lovely isn’t it…a £4 ornament :wink:, i can live with that :ok_hand:

3 Likes