Vape Mail 2016!

Remember you can get two 26650s for $15 + ground shipping (can’t go by air) @
http://www.efun.top/ijoy-26650-battery-40a-4200mah-limitless-lux-dual-215w-tc-box-mod.html
…or you could wait until mine are delivered and I check for scratch authentication

2 Likes

I’ve got one coming Bo, have to try it out on something lol :wink:

1 Like

My iJoy LUX can use 26650’s but come with adapters to use 18650 …wondering if you could use an adapter (they look like little cups the size of 26650)

4 Likes

hmm…interesting.
marginally off topic…I am loving the ijoy Maxo, it’s definitely a stay at home mod though, things a tank

I finally saved enough $$ to pull the trigger on a list I’ve had from Eciggity. Can’t wait to get it all unpacked!!!

20 Likes

Cool haul man :+1:

I am absolutely loving this tank it’s truly an awesome piece of kit :+1:

3 Likes

I enjoy my smaller tanks as they allow for more frequent flavor changes

2 Likes

I hear you there, trying to vape 4ml+ of one liquid is getting harder and harder these days

2 Likes

Tried a few new ones today, toast and jam?? Actually smells like it too lol, and flavor monks? Anyone tried their stuff before?
Free absynth …ew

7 Likes

Oooh what’s toast and jam vape like?

1 Like

I bought a juice called Jam Monster and its a jam, toast, and butter flavor so the description says. What I taste is a little bit of 1-1.5% FW waffle. They also use MF strawberry, TFA strawberry, and a raspberry to make the Strawberry. I also believe there is mad fruit FA in there as well.

2 Likes

I’m gonna whip some up, I’ll keep you posted :wink:

1 Like

Some rda’s i picked up. @Pugs1970’s review of the Digiflavour rda reminded me to post them. :grinning:

13 Likes

nice, let me know what you think dude :wink:

2 Likes

The short time I’ve used it, it vapes great. You can get the airflow just right, no leaking from bottom airflow either. It does whistle though when the afc is at certain points
Build deck is great to build on and plenty of space under them clamps for your thicker gauges.
I’ve got some spaced 304 ss fused claptons in mine 0.16ohm and she’s a chuckkin. :sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:
I’m impressed with the Pharaoh rda :ok_hand: Getting a nice vape off that.

3 Likes

the only thing I have found with both tops is the heat dissipation, they both like to get uncomfortably hot if you chain em, I’ve seen some recent tops come out with ceramic coating and drip tips, I am presuming to keep the heat down, I’d like to try that, but regardless they are both right up there with anything else at the moment, glad to have the pair of em in my collection :wink:

2 Likes

You could always do a custom drip tip, try and move a bit away from the heat. But yeah, glad i got them. Loving the 25mm rda’s, they hold quite a bit of liquid too. Bonus. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Pugs1970 Took your advice and grabbed some Lubrisolve liquid, cheers fella! :beers:

8 Likes

nice Grubby lad, hope it works out for you, I’ve had no complaints with it :wink::thumbsup:

1 Like