Vape Mail 2016!

NR black friday order , 10 new FA flaves to play with pic below

any suggestions on these Fa flaves are welcome ty

14 Likes

A little order from nic river during black Friday. I also got 2 gallons of vg.

14 Likes

Hey you finally got it. Grats man!!!

4 Likes

Now get to mixing.

1 Like

it seemed like a lifetime almost two weeks from day of order but i understand the BF deal set them behind i was just anxious to mess with the new flaves they will be my last for awhile , not my last order just my last new flaves

3 Likes

Goid luck on finding your new creations.

2 Likes

Finally got myself a proper charger, checked it out and it seems genuine…

17 Likes

Its a great charger man good choice

2 Likes

They did take the jobs. That part was filmed in Ireland lol

1 Like

An alien has landed came all the way from china ty @June for this great gift now i could try out the baby beast

17 Likes

Let us know what you think of the mod. Happy vaping bud :thumbsup:

I got that same kit coming up for review in the next week or so dude so yeah let me know what you think :wink:

3 Likes

i love the mod i have the gold one already , this one is the kit with the baby beast which i havent tried the tank yet but the mod itself is wonderful it fits well in hand and batteriea last as well the only thing that bothers me are the buttons the button that sits higher on the screen is actually the down button not a big deal really but it did take time to get use to but the fire button is great everything is well built

3 Likes

I’ve just ordered the RBA for it, can’t deal with pre mades, I’ll use it for the review but then it’s going in the bin :grin:

the coil…not the tank…lol

1 Like

I’ve only used stock coils so far. Are they significantly different to rba’s?

1 Like

the one problem with rbas is they seems to make the tanks leak opposed to the stock coils the biggest difference is price one rba for 15ish dollars thats pretty cheap so the cost is much less

1 Like

They are and can be finicky to wick right. If you do not wick right in a tank they will leak like a siv.

1 Like

The two biggest differences have been noted. The biggest to me is price. Cotton is cheap and a RBA can last months on the coil wire itself and you only need to wick it every 3 to 5 days. So it’s basically pennies to maintain a RBA.

3 Likes

Think of it like this. A stock coil you just put in and go. An RBA you have to do your research and figure out how to wick, what your coil resistance is, and if it will work on your mod/fit in your device. So yes there is a learning curve to these coils. Once you get it you will save money from stock coils. The main drive behind RDA/RBA/RDTA is to save from stock coils.

2 Likes

Is there a vape experience benefit?

1 Like