Last order of 2016…

Got a free FW Yellow Candy too :smile:

10 Likes

So got my new order yesterday.

I love the Avacado 24.

13 Likes

So an early Christmas present for me:

Getting the hang of it slowly.
So got it at a Vape store, got entered in a raffle. Won an RX200. Woooootttt!!!

11 Likes

I would really like to see what builds you have in the avocado. I have one too and I just can’t seem to get it to perform as I would like. It is running a lot better now thanks to the advice of @ozo

3 Likes

Welcome to the Squonk Gang :+1:

3 Likes

All it is kanthal twisted oHming at .26.
Key is to get the tails all the way in the holes and a little air way for juice flow. Been a dream to vape.

4 Likes

Thanks. Still trying to get the hang of it.

2 Likes

Take any stickers off your batteries for the 160 :+1:

2 Likes

Done. Works great. Still getting dry hits. Not entirely sure what is going on here.

So these are my babies now.

7 Likes

I had to open a window as to not fog the entire room and set off the smoke alarms.

3 Likes

When Squonking ? what wire are you using ? PM me

2 Likes

This is on my Tsunami 24. Kanthal oHming at .81. I wanted a cooler vape. I will be doing a lower build here in the next couple of days. I enjoy it though.

5 Likes

120mls? Where did you source those from?

2 Likes

So just switched to the goon with BF pin. Much more even wicking. Love it.

5 Likes

Here http://www.premiumvials.com/ I think :+1:

3 Likes

Uh, me neither.
Dry hits on the Tsunami, the Avocado,…?

Is that flat wire? Space those coils and let them breathe, eh?

2 Likes

http://www.premiumvials.com/
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoo hoo vape mail in time for Christmas!! Ordered this on Wednesday and look what was waiting for me when I got home from work!! Time for some mixing! @JoJo all bottle tips and lids are accounted for lol I checked that before I posted this lol… OSDIY IS AWESOME

10 Likes

128 120ml glass boston round bounds with dropper tops only $88 USD…shipping to Canada $180!! :cry:

Thanks again for the link ordered the 120ml glass boston rounds. Always been paraniod of long term storage and plastic bottles. Had to ship to a PO box in blaine washington so instead of 180$ shipping itwas only 28$ lol stupid because i live only 30km or so from the border

5 Likes