Vape Mail 2016!

It’s an ejuice manufacturer. charlienoble.com

okay thanks. Later now. going out.

Vape Mail!!! Time to get get busy… first is @Ken_O_Where Strawnana Custard been dying to make this for a while now.

12 Likes

LOL, i looks like its tun time!!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Not vape mail, but I did buy a Cleito tank 2 days ago. And it is amazing, have to say. the flavour is right up there with an RTA. I thought the Bellus was pretty decent, but this is as good, considering it’s pre-built coils, I am very impressed.

I am expecting a lot of new flavors in the post tomorrow, and still awaiting my nic and VG from DarkStar. So hoping it all comes next few days

2 Likes

Anxious to hear what you think of that Pure tank. Especially, the wicking.

1 Like

The special edition Aromamizer rdta in black.
Still waiting on the v2 and the supreme.

6 Likes

The wicking’s a pinch. It’s getting the wattage up that’s the problem.
I can’t get passed 55w without it burning.

1 Like

That sucks. It’s only rated to 80 watts, but you should be able to do that at least. You sure you aren’t overwicking it and choking it?

Tried everything. It’s rated to 75w on the coil that is , and no matter what i do , even a long toke at 55w , it’s starting to burn.
Less wick floods, more chokes.

1 Like

Meh, lame. So the tanks underwhelming on the IPV 5, bet it’s a better match on the upcoming IPV D3s. Especially the nano version.

wicking is a cinche flavor is good a little more time and I’ll let you know more but I like what I see…

It’s got potential, i just need to tune it in. I’m not giving up on it as the flavour is good. But i just want more.
Not writing it off yet. :wink:

1 Like

I’m running in joule on the sxpure setting…

3 Likes

And it’s working ok?
Your supposed to run it in wattage mode with the sx setting selected in tc, and also set your temp when your in there.

2 Likes

great no dry hits at all…

1 Like

My ipv5 won’t fire if i have it in tc mode with the sx coil.
I have to set sx mode in tc, set the temp and come out of tc mode to power mode and then she works. I’ll try again today. Unless I’m doing something wrong.
Will report back soon. :+1:

2 Likes

Definitely does not work in joules mode on my ipv5. :thinking:???

1 Like

not sure why… when I get a chance I’ll try and post a step by step…

1 Like