Vape Mail 2016!

Sorry! :innocent:

2 Likes

Yep, been unboxing all morning…

9 Likes

4 Likes

I am stalking the Mailman as well.I have a silver and black Boreas tank and an Axis M17 mod scheduled to be delivered today.I hope #689 looks as good in person as it does on the website.
http://axisvapes.com/sold-mods/

4 Likes

It’s all good…

9 Likes

sweet! good score

1 Like

Love them tweezer/tank openers…

3 Likes

Got a set of those tweezers on the way. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

So…I got some awesome 1 oz cobalt glass bottles from a mystery person. Thank you mystery person, whomever you are!! They’re beautiful!! :smiley:

Edit: And a badger mixer! Thank you! :smile:

6 Likes

Damn. Now that’s Vape Mail

2 Likes

@Pattie & @ozo

It was either these or paying for delivery. They work really well on the Moonshot build deck.

5 Likes

Now that’s a nice little took for stuck attys.

2 Likes

The Axis M17 and the Boreas tanks have arrived .I am very pleased with the wood grain it is everything I hoped.I am eager to try out the Boreas tank as well after all the good reviews

11 Likes

That came in the wooden box?
What filled the rest of the space?
Was it a kit?
Curious to see the pics of the entire box…
LIKE IT LIKE IT !

2 Likes

They work well in many areas…and fit the hand/fingers well.
Easier to control than any tweezers I have used.

1 Like

It came in a fancy plywood box with a tongue and groove sliding door.It included an owners/users manual and that is all.The two braided USB charging cords are sold separate on the Axis Vapes site.No atty’s or anything else is included unfortunately.
Axis makes one mod, named the M17.The mod is a DNA200 mod with a 1100 mah rating Lipo battery.The mods are made in Indiana machined on cnc mills.They use wood ,acrylic ,and a hybrid of the two materials.Some have UV materials that make them glow in the dark if that is your preference.
The mod I purchased is on the lower price range ,it is categorized as a double died stabilized wood.
There are a few custom mod makers that will work with wood but the Axis is the most economical that I have found.

3 Likes

Gorgeous just gorgeous. Nice score :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nothing fancy like you guys :grinning: but some new toys/tools. (the beer came warm as hell…thanks fasttech)

6 Likes

Very nice! Wish I could get my Shiner Bock delivered!

1 Like

That’s a great beer. look to see if minibar.com works in your area…they deliver :innocent:

1 Like