Vape Mail 2016!

Just got my vape mail. It isn’t much, but its what I gots.

6 Likes

Hells to the yes! Thank You @bradslinux. Had a VERY tough day and now ima drip til I’m nic sick and drip some more. Got a freshly built Ti/hemp Alliance V2+ on that purity Efusion Duo and I’m going to wear it out tonight!

7 Likes

I received this atty today. Not sure how. But it’s here. The new boreas And I love it. Not one issue. All the Orings was perfect. And as far as clean A+++++. Quality

10 Likes

I like it. That’s the exact setup I’m looking at picking up tomorrow. What kind of build did you put in it? :thumbsup:

2 Likes

FAWG machine!

3 Likes

I put a 7 wrap spaced Clapton coils SS duel. 3.0mm 0.3 ohms. What a great amazing Vape

2 Likes

I love this machine. It’s my everyday mod. I wake up with it and go to bed with it. :scream:

3 Likes

There is somethin about the VT133. I’m a real fan of that mod. Feels great in the hand. Do you feel like it lasts almost as long as the Reuleaux? It’s definitely much lighter.

3 Likes

Its lighter for sure. I get about 10 hours out of it at 80watts. The wismec last just a tad longer. But it feels better in the hands then the wismec.

1 Like

MoDamBoxes…!
Avocado(spare, 'cause the 24 is on pre-order), V2+(spare), stirrers batteries RBA’s AFC beakers and mo beakers retriever(spare) 12ga SS blunt tips…[and 1000 .32 115gr RNFPBB :sunglasses: ]

11 Likes

Look what was waiting for me at the office.

12 Likes

Just ordered one last night on Eciggity for 30% off with code spring30. Got it for 43. MFS out of stock

1 Like

Yeah, I picked mine up from MFS for $27.34 after sale, coupon code and points.

4 Likes

I know they hate climbing up the hill to my house…
Nice late Friday delivery. Think I’ll just Bust-A-Nut tonight.

7 Likes

Yummmmmmmy Looks very tasty

1 Like

You will like the Alliance, that thing is awesome. I just did a write-up on the Avacado. Feel free to add to it if you wick it up. I’d definitely recommend, hemp, rayon, or ken doh gold in that order due to the wick length.

Todays goodies… I won the Simba in a Reddit giveaway

6 Likes

i won a simba as well, but havent cracked into yet. wonder if it can handle heavy needs

I don’t know. I put mine aside as well. I’ve been wanting to try the ceramic coils so I’ll dig into it next week.

1 Like

Got some new flavor in yesterday and man they are tasty including the old school Rolling Rock :wink: I still need to try the Shisha Strawberry but the rest are great! I whipped up a Pina Colada last night and damn it’s tasty!

6 Likes